Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has published a new recruitment 2014 notice for filling up the vacancies of 710 management trainees in SAIL . www.govtjobs.net.in is publishing the details of this recruitment notice by Steel Authority of India Limited . full details of these sail vacancies are published as follows
sail recruitment 2014 notice
There are total 710 vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) position on offer with break up as follows:
Post Name : 1. Sail Management Trainee (Technical)
Name Of The Discipline :
1. Mechanical : 208 Posts
2. Electrical : 124 Posts
3. Metallurgy : 178 Posts
4. Electronics : 40 Posts
5. Instrumentation : 20 Posts
6. Chemical : 23 Possts
7. Ceramics : 18 Posts
8. Civil : 14 Posts
9. Computer Science : 15 Posts
10. Mining : 10 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Administration )
Name Of The Discipline :
1. HR : 17 Posts
2. Finance : 23 Posts
3. Materials : 10 Posts
4. Marketing : 10 Posts
mode of applying: sail india will be recieving the applications from candidates online for these 710 vacancies in Steel Authority of India Limited.
eliigibility criteria for this sail recruitment 2014
- educational criteria required for these sail vacancies is given as per the post in the official advertisement of sail . please go through the official advertisement issued by sail recruitment 2014 which is given at end of this post
- maximum age of the candidate for these vacancies in sail is 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years. For OBC candidates it is 3 years and for physically handicapped it is 10 years. Upper age set for candidates from the department is 45 years.
procedure to apply for this sail recruitment 2014
if you find youself elligible and you are intrested to apply,Sail Apply Online on official website of sail india after reading the full detials of sail recruitment 2014 for management trainee vacancies. sail result for recruitment will be also published on this website.
Payment is acceptable through a credit card, net banking, debit card and also pay-n-slip method. Pay-in-slip method is available at State Bank of India.
1. Starting date for submitting applications through sail website 31.12.2013
2. Closing date for submitting applications throughsail website 21.01.2014
about sail recruitment 2014 and sail india
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) ) is one of the largest state-owned steel-making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in World. With a turnover of 486.81 billion (US$7.4 billion), the company is among the top five highest profit earning corporates of the country (source?). It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has more than 100,000 employees. During 2010–11, the manpower of SAIL reached a level of 110794 (as on 31 March 2011) from 116950 (as on 1.4.2010) The company’s current chairman is C.S Verma. With an annual production of 13.5 million metric tons, SAIL is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. : (source wikipedia). Sail Requirement 2013 and Sail Requirement 2014 are published n its official website. Sail Recruitment 2013 for Engineers is also published on www.govtjobs.net.in