APGVB office assistant recruitment 2015 Notice Is now released for vacancies of office assistant and other officers bank Govt jobs 2015 in Andhra Pradesh gramin vilas Government Jobs iN Bank. Those who are looking for government Govt jobs 2015 in andhra pradesh can apply for this APGVB officer recruitment 2015. online application for apgvb recruitment 2015 are available on www.apgvGovernment Jobs iN Bank.in. details about APGVB Government Jobs iN Bank recruitment 2015 are as published below.
APGVB Government Jobs iN Bank recruitment 2015 for officers Details
Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank (APGVB) ia rural bank in Andhra Pradesh Working for the poor people in andhra Pradesh. The bank is looking to recruit more officers in APGVB Bank in 2015 for its expansion. Bank will select offiers in apgvb on the basis of their score in the IBPS RRB CWE exam conducted in the month of September/ October. Those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria which the bank has set then they are called for the next round of selection i.e. interview. This will be a good opportunity for the unemployed students searching for bank jobs 2015.
Vacancies for office assistant, officer scale 1, officer scale 2 and officer scale 3 posts. A total of 547 candidates will be selected for APGVP rural bank on behalf of this advt for various jobs in andhra pradesh.. 04.02.2015 is the last date to fill up online applications through official website of Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank. Further details of each and every vacancy is published Here.
APGVB bank recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Recruiter: Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank (APGVB)
Name of vacancies: officer scale 1, officer scale 2 (General banking, IT, treasury manager, CA, law, agricultural officer), officer scale 3 and office assistant (multi purpose)
Total jobs: 547 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank.
Job type: Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank
Official website: www.apgvbank.in
Post wise vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Officer Scale-III||12||Rs. 55,901/-|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||33||Rs. 42,736/-|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||4||Rs. 42,736/-|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||1||Rs. 42,736/-|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||1||Rs. 42,736/-|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||17||Rs. 42,736/-|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||2||Rs. 42,736/-|
|8.||Officer Scale-I||229||Rs. 32,398/-|
|9.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248||Rs. 18,689/-|
- 18 to 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Scale-III: Rs. 25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- Scale-II : Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Scale-I :Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant (M): Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Officer scale 1, 2 and 3: Two years
- Office assistant: One year
- Candidate should have passed in degree from a recognised university.
- Should have passed in RRB CWE exam conducted by IBPS on October/ September 2014 with marks mentioned in the notification.
- Language Proficiency: candidates for the posts of f Officer Scale I and Office
- Assistants –(Multipurpose) should have proficiency in the local language i.e. Telugu.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Interview will be at WARANGAL or HYDERABAD or VISAKHAPATANAM.
Apply APGVB online application 2015
- Visit the official website apgvbank.in
- Click on APGVB recruitment 2015
- Enter all your details in the online application.
- Submit the details and save your application.
- Starting date for online application: 20.01.2015
- Last date for online application: 04.02.2015
Pre- requisite qualifications
- Office assistant cut off 2015
- Officer scale 1 qualifying marks
- Officer scale 2 GBO minimum marks
- Officer scale 2 IT, CA, Law, Treasury, Marketing and agricultural officer cut off
- Officer scale 3 required score
NOTE: Candidates will be selected based on their score in the respective RRB CWE exam. The minimum marks to be scored were given with full details in the recruitment notification itself which we have uploaded below. Please check the cut off given by the organisation before applying for the posts.
More government jobs in banks are available on www.govtjobs.net.in under “BANKS” Category.