upsc recruitment in 2013 – 81 various vacancies
upsc wants to fill up 81 vacancies has issued a job notification fo the recruitment of various vacancies. this government job notification is being published on www.govtjobs.net.in. last date to apply has been decided as 16th august so candidates need to apply before the last date. no applicatons will be entertained after 16th august. candidates are advised to read the details carefully before applying to these govt jobs.
upsc govt jobs details
number of jobs – 81
1. Assistant Director: 03 jobs
2. Professor: 01 post
3. Assistant Professor: 01 job
4. Assistant Director (S & R): 07 posts
5. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology): 02 posts
6. Additional Legal Adviser: 02 posts
7. Assistant: 02 posts
8. Assistant Legal Adviser: 14 posts
9. Superintending Officer (Ore Dressing): 05 posts
10. Editor (Bharatiya Rail): 01 post
11. Deputy Architect: 41 posts
12. Professor of Information Technology (Technical): 01 post
13. Professor of Civil Engineering (Technical): 01 post
elligibility criteria for upsc government jobs
1. Candidates should have passed Masters Degree or M.Sc in relevant fields for post No 1, 4.
2. Degree or Post Graduate diploma for post No 2, 5 .
3. Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engg for post No 3 .
4. Degree/ Masters Degree in law & a member of a state Judicial Service for a period not less than 13 or 7 years for post No 6, 7, 8.
5. Degree or Masters Degree for post No 9.
6. Masters Degree in Hindi for post No 10, Degree for post No 11.
7. BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech and Ph.D, or equivalent for post No 12 & 13 posts, in relevant fields & relevant experience for all posts.
Age Limit - applicants should be Not be exceeding 50 years in age.
Application Fee -
1. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/debit card
2. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Selection Process - selection of candidates will be done on their performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply - Eligible candidates can apply via online mode from upsc official website. link is given at the end.
Important Dates -
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-08-2013
Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Application: 17-08-2013
apply to this sarkari naukari from goven links