Name of institute: Mazagon dock limited
Total jobs: 1835
Name of post : Technical staff
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-06-2014.
Display of Result : 09-07-2014 on-wards.
Total No of Posts: 1835
Name of the Posts:
Special Grade (IDA-8):
1. Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5):
2. Jr. Draughtsman: 19 Posts
3. Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech): 12 Posts
4. Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec/ Electronics): 10 Posts
5. Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech): 17 Posts
6. Jr. Q C Inspector (Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Store Keeper: 10 Posts
8. Fitter: 281 Posts
9. Structural Fabricator: 260 Posts
10. Pipe Fitter:292 Posts
11. Electronic Mechanic: 55 Posts
12. Electrician: 198 Posts
13. Electric Crane Operator: 04 Posts
14. Painter: 59 Posts
15. Carpenter: 42 Posts
16. Comp. Welder: 174 Posts
17. Rigger: 128 Posts
18. Machinist: 14 Posts
19. Compressor Attendant: 03 Posts
20. Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
Semi Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A):
21. Security Sepoy(Ex- Servicemen): 21 Posts
Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
22. Utility Hand: 127 Posts
23. Chipper Grinder: 104 Posts
Elligibility for Magzon dock limited govt jobs june 2014
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 34 years while minimum required age for the applicants is 18 years as per magzon dock limited recruitment notice.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept as per Indian Vessel Act with Knowledge of Swimming & minimum 3 yrs experience for Sl No 1 Post, passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govtand must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt of India for Sl No 2 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: interview & trade test will be the criteria for selection of candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai . SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates are not required to pay any fees
Procedure to apply: if you fullfill the above stated elligibility criteria you can apply in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defense discharge certificate & driving license, NOC, Caste Certificate, DD, by superscribing the envelope as “Post Applied For : ____________” send to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 27-06-2014.