AASL government jobs for Co-Pilot
About Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, the Airline Allied Services Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking that was established in 1983 by the Government of India to provide support services to the Indian Airlines such as air transport, airplane purchases, sale and lease transactions, etc. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
Location of the posting: All Over India
Job details for AASL government jobs:
Airline Allied Services Limited is inviting applications from elligible job seekers for the position of Co-Pilot (P2) for posting at Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bhopal. The total number of government jobs is 69.
The candidates should have at least completed 10+2 from a recognized board or university.
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month.
- During the period of contract, candidates selected as Co-Pilot will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy.
- Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of 2, 11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying.
For for further details Please visit on the salary, view the official advertisement.
Age group with relaxation:
The upper age limit as on 01/06/2016 is 45 years.
Relaxation is permissible as follows:
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBS- 3 years
- Ex-servicemen- as per Government of India rules and regulations
Application fee detail:
The fee for the application process is as follows:
- SC/ST- Not applied
- Others- 3000/-
Mode of payment
The fee is to be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Airline Allied Services Limited’ payable at Delhi.
The selection process will involve the following two steps, (based on the performance of which a merit list will be created):
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check
Procedure To apply for These government jobs for AASL government jobs:
- Visit the Career page at airindia.in
- Download the application format
- Fill in the form in the correct format
- The typed and signed application should have a passport size photograph duly pasted on it
- Send in the application form along with the required photocopies as well as the Demand Draft to the below mentioned address by post/speed post/courier.
Lufthansa Hangar Building adjacent to the Office of ED (NR)
Air India Limited
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings for the receipt of the application at Alliance Air’s New Delhi Office– 15/07/16.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for AASL government jobs: