AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of 252 Senior Resident & Tutor/Demonstrator. Apply Online before 30 days from the date of publishing in the Employment News.
Advt. No. : AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/4304
- Senior Resident: 182 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Tutor/ Demonstrator : 70 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Required Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident : Post Graduate Medical Degree viz MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Demonstrator : MD/Ph.D/M.Sc. in the concerned subjects from recognized university/institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Candidates completing DM/M.Ch courses : 35 years
- For Other : 33 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Common Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply :Elligible and Intrested Job seekers May Apply Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 23.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News