AIISH Recruitment 2016: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) invites the application for the vacancies of 13 Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer & various vacancies on regular basis. Candidates can apply for AIISH Recruitment 2016 in offline mode before 07th December 2016. This is a wonderful chance for candidates who are looking for the Government vacancies in Karnataka.
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2016 | AIISH Mysore vacancies 2016 | aiishmysore.in
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is located in Manasagangotri (Mysore University Campus), Mysore, India. The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.
The notification has been issued by All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 13 various vacancies. Candidates who are interested & intrested for the vacancies are requested to read official notification from the official website of All India Institute of Speech & Hearing www.aiishmysore.in and can apply through prescribed format on or before 07th December 2016.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore vacancies 2016 | www.aiishmysore.in
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore issued a job notification to recruit 13 Non Technical (Administrative) vacancies, i.e., Store Keeper, Upper Division Clerk, Accountant, Stenographer Gr.III, Lower Division Clerk & Clerk-cum-Typist vacancies. Candidates who are searching for government vacancies in Karnataka, they can utilize this All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) employment notification. Candidates should apply in prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the official website of AIISH i.e. www.aiishmysore.in for AIISH Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or have completed graduation from a recognized Institute are intrested to apply for AIISH Recruitment 2016. An applicant furnishing incorrect or false information in the application form shall stand disqualified. The application form should be completed in all respect along with true copies of relevant testimonials and certificates together with the prescribed application can be sent to the given address on or before 07-12-2016. Selected candidates will be located in the state of Karnataka. Candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee and SC/ST/PH category aspirants have to pay Rs.100/-. Eligibility details like Required Education, age limit, pay scale, exam date, application fee, selection process, Last date to apply for These job openings and more information is mentioned below.
AIISH Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Location of the posting: Mysore (Karnataka)
Total No. of vacancies: 13 vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Store Keeper – 01 Post.
- Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post.
- Accountant – 01 Post.
- Stenographer Gr.III – 02 vacancies.
- Lower Division Clerk – 07 vacancies.
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 01 Post.
- For vacancies 1 & 2: Upper age limit should not be more than 26 years
- For Post 3: Upper Age Limit of 30 years
- For Post 4: Upper Age Limit of 28 years
- For Post 5 & 6: Upper Age Limit of 25 years
Essential Required Education:
- For Post 1: Candidates should have completed Degree with 02 years Experience in Handling Stores of Govt./Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies.
- For Post 2: Degree 02 years Experience in a Govt./Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies.
- For Post 3: Degree in Commerce with 02 years experience in Accounts in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies.
- For Post 4: SSLC or equivalent with Speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 wpm in English Typewriting.
- For vacancies 5 & 6: SSLC or equivalent with the Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
Skill test and/or Interview
Candidate belonging to General have to pay Rs. 400/- And Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH Categories through Demand Draft favour in Director, AIISH, Mysuru, Payable at Mysuru. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Store Keeper – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Accountant- Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Stenographer Grade III – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Clerk-cum- Typist – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Store Keeper – Rs. 1900/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 2400/-
- Accountant- Rs. 2400/-
- Stenographer Grade III – Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 1900/-
- Clerk-cum- Typist – Rs. 1900/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents, Experience Certificate & DD send to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006 on or before 07.12.2016.
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: Available now.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission Of Applications: 07.12.2016
For full details of AIISH Recruitment 2016 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
AIISH 13 Job vacancies
All India Institute Of Speech & Hearing (AIISH), Mysore has come up with a recruitment notification for 13 Store Keeper, Upper Division Clerk, Accountant, Stenographer Gr.III, Lower Division Clerk & Clerk-cum-Typist Judge vacancies. Candidates will have to apply to AIISH Recruitment 2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies and accordingly apply for the desired post before 7th December 2016.
Other Useful Links