Allahabad High Court jobs For Personal Assistant post
Online applications are invited for the Allahabad High Court jobs post of Personal Assistant in the Establishment of High Court Allahabad and in Lucknow Bench.
The Allahabad High Court is the high court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over Uttar Pradesh.
The Allahabad High Court is inviting applications for the post of Personal Assistant.
Location of the posting: Allahabad.
Number of jobs
63 (Sixty Three) jobs.
Qualification for Allahabad High Court jobs:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or qualification equivalent to it.
- Should have good knowledge of the following–
- English Shorthand having a minimum speed of 100 Words per Minute; and
- English Typewriting having minimum speed of 40 Words per Minute.
- Computer Knowledge i.e. Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation
Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess good knowledge of Hindi Shorthand and Typewriting with speed of 80 and 30 words per minute, respectively.
The pay scale will be of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/-
Age group with Relaxation:
Minimum Age: 21 years (as on 1st July 2016)
Maximum Age: 35 years (as on 1st July 2016)
|3.||Physically Handicapped (From U.P. Only)||15 yrs|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen Of U.P.||03 yrs|
- General and OBC: 1000/- +bank transaction charges as applicable
- Scheduled Caste of U.P. and Scheduled Tribe of U.P.: 500/- +bank transaction charges as applicable
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages of examination:
- Written examination
- Shorthand & Computer knowledge Test.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding to age limit, Qualification, selection process and Procedure To apply for These jobs for Allahabad High Court jobs.
Procedure To apply for These jobs?
The candidates need to apply online by selecting the official website link mentioned in this article.
Dates to Remember:
- 01/07/2016: Commencement of Online Registration.
- 14/07/2016: Last date to apply for These job openings of Online registration.
- 15/07/2016: Last date to apply for These job openings for payment through Offline Mode.
Official Website Link
Official Notification Link for Allahabad High Court jobs:
- Complete Advertisement
- Link For Online Registration
Allahabad High Court jobs for Law Clerk Trainee post
Allahabad High Court jobs
Job offers are announced by Allahabad High Court regarding 95 jobs of Law clerk (Trainee) the tenure will be of one year and work will be contractual. The Trainee will be assigned to a hon’ble judge for this tenure. The nature of work will be to carry out research work on legal points as the hon’ble judge will require. The trainee has to work is assistance to the judge and has to help in searching law articles, papers, case studies and other concerned materials.
Location of the posting: Allahabad
Post and No. of jobs:
- Law Clerk (Trainee)-95
- The candidate should have 3 years Professional Degree OR 5 years’ integrated degree from any Recognized University Or Institute throughout the country.
- The candidates who have not applied for any sort of law training will be preferred over others.
- The applicants who are appearing for their 3rd-year examination may also apply.
- The minimum qualification is 55%.
- Computer knowledge is also required like computer operations, data entry , word processing etc.
Salary for the post:
The remuneration amount will be RS 12,500/-
Age Group with relaxation:
The candidate should have acquired minimum age of 21 years.
The maximum age requirement is 26 years as on 01.07.2016.
Application fee details:
- The application form is available at Allahabad court and its Lucknow bench as well.
- The form is available in RS 300/-.in cash.
- If a candidate is not comfortable in buying the application form in personal then He/ she may buy it online also.
- Online forms are available on their official website Allahabadhighcourt.in
- The fees can be paid through Demand Draft of RS 300/- in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Candidate selection will be on the basis of qualification, experience, and interview.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for an interview.
Procedure To apply for These jobs:
- The applicant should submit the application form along with all the relevant documents.
- The Last date to apply for These job openings for this is 30.06.2016.
- The Allahabad Court shall not be responsible for any late submission of the receipt.
- Please read all the instructions before applying for the job.
- Super scribe the envelope clearly by writing Application for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee)
- The documents required along with application form are High school certificate, High school pass certificate, Intermediate certificate , Intermediate pass Certificate, Age proof, Identity proof , Address Proof and other testimonials containing extracurricular activities.
- Two self-attested envelopes bearing RS 40/- stamp.
All the applications are to be sent to the following address:
REGISTRAR GENERAL, HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD.
Official Notification for for further details Please visit: