Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016
Are you looking for Probationary Officer (PO) post in Public sector banks in India? Well! There is job opportunity in Bank of Baroda to get the PO vacancies after Graduation in any stream. For that, the Bank of Baroda (BOB) has published an advertisement notification for the vacancies of candidates for the Probationary Officer vacancies to fill 400 vacancies. The male and female candidates who have completed Graduation in any stream are intrested to apply for Bank of Baroda PO vacancies 2016 through online mode. It’s a good opportunity for the bank job aspirants as PO in Bank of Baroda to fill 400 vacancies. You may go though the complete article to know whether you may apply or not for Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2016
The Bank of Baroda invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply for Probationary Officer vacancies through online mode via official web portal i.e. bankofbaroda.com. You may submit your Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2016 from 1st August 2016 to 21st August 2016. Other important details are described below that you may go through before to start apply online i.e. Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
Bank of Baroda PO vacancies Notification 2016
- Name of Bank:- Bank of Baroda
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total No. of vacancies:- 400
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy|
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2016.
Note:- The SC/ST candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation up to 5 years, for OBC candidates; up to 3 years and PWD candidates; up to 10 years.
All the male and female candidates who have completed Graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) candidates are intrested to apply for Probationary Officer post.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee of given below amount as per category wise through online mode via using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
Online Examination that will be of Objective and Descriptive Type
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Bank of Baroda PO vacancies 2016-17
Procedure to apply online-
- For online registration to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies, intrested candidates are required to go to the official website of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for PO vacancies.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online for PO:- 02-August-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to apply online for PO:- 21-August-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to deposit application fee amount:- 21-August-2016
- Starting Date to download Call letter for PO Exam:- September 2016
- BOB PO Date of Examination (Tentative):- 25-September-2016
- Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016
- Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2016
- Bank of Baroda PO vacancies Notification 2016
- Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Bank of Baroda PO vacancies 2016-17
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-