Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: Bank of Baroda Have Published the recruitment notification to recruit candidates for Specialist Officer recruitment. The intrested candidates can visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in before 29-11-2016 to submit the online application for 1039 vacant seats. The details like Name of the Post, recruitment, Location of the posting, Pay Scale, Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Selection Process, Application fee, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Dates to Remember all other information is given below.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016 | BOB SO recruitment 2016 | bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda is working from 1908 and was formed in the small building in Baroda. The mission of BOB to be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders value through concern, care, and competence. Therefore manage whole works it need to recruitment for various recruitment and increase manpower in banking system. Now BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 announced for various vacant recruitment in JMG/ Scale-I, MMG/ Scale-II, MMG/ Scale-III & SMG/ Scale-IV.
Bank of Baroda (BOB), Mumbai has invited applications from intrested candidates for recruitment for Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment in Various Departments. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Banking recruitment. Interested aspirants who meet the eligibility can apply for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the BOB, www.bankofbaroda.co.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
Bank of Baroda 1039 Specialist Officer recruitment 2016 | bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda is all set to recruit 1039 well-skilled candidates for the post of Specialist Officer possessing Post Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in the BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Notification. Through the notification, Bank of Baroda is inviting the willing candidates for applying online for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016 in between the dates 09th November 2016 to 29th November 2016 by following the BOB official website, i.e. bankofbaroda.com/. Many candidates these days are are looking towards banking sector. For all such candidates who have the intrested qualification to apply for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer recruitment can submit their application forms before the Last date to apply for These job openings. The aspirants should check the complete details regarding this recruitment before submitting the BOB SO Online Form 2016. The selection process have three stages, first is the Online written examination, then Interview and then Group Discussion is conducted. Aspirants can check the Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016 information and guidance regarding this recruitment form the officials site or from the details given below. For more information regarding the BOB Specialist Officer recruitment 2016 follow the details given below.
BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Location of the posting: All India
Total No. of recruitment: 1039 recruitment
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Cadre wise recruitment :
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 post
- Finance / Credit II – 235 recruitment
- Finance / Credit III – 205 recruitment
- Trade Finance – 100 recruitment
- Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 recruitment
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 recruitment
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – recruitment
- Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
- Risk Management – 10 recruitment
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
- Marketing – 200 recruitment
- Planning-I – 57 recruitment
- Planning-I – 11 recruitment
- Economists II – 04 recruitment
- Economist IV – 01 Post
- Law – 17 recruitment
- IT – Software Development – 05 recruitment
- IT – Data Scientist – 02 recruitment
- IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
- IT – Database Management – 02 recruitment
- IT – Data Analyst – 09 recruitment
- IT security (CISA) – 03 recruitment
- HRM II – 25 recruitment
- HRM III – 15 recruitment
- Security – 32 recruitment
- Fire – 09 recruitment
- Electrical engineers – 02 recruitment
- Civil engineers / Architects – 08 recruitment
- Official Language (Hindi)- 12 recruitment
Applicants age must as per Bank Of Baroda rules.
Essential Required Education:
- For Finance Credit : Candidate should have Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute.
- For Marketing : Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM / Full Time Post-Graduate qualification with specialisation in Marketing.
- For IT – Software Development : Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science.
- Remaining recruitment Qualification as Per Official Notification.
The selection process will be based on the online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment:
Interested Candidates can apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 09.11.2016 to 29.11.2016.
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 09.11.2016
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Online Applications: 29.11.2016
Last date to apply for These job openings for Payment of Application Fee : 29.11.2016
For full details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
BOB SO recruitment 2016
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Bank of Baroda (BOB), Mumbai has released a notification inviting candidates for 1039 recruitment of Specialist Officer in the Bank of Baroda. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in Bank recruitment, should read the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies before applying for the position. intrested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.bankofbaroda.co.in on or before Last date to apply for These job openings 29-11-2016.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 – 250 Specialist Officer recruitment
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 250 IT Specialist, Software Development, Recruitment Specialist, Economist, Data Analyst & other recruitment in MMG/ S-II & III. Desirous candidates can read the following mentioned information carefully and can apply online from 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016. Salient points of Job notification for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 are as follows.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of Bank of Baroda recruitment: 250 recruitment.
Name and no. of recruitment: Specialist Officers.
1. MMG/S-II: 185 recruitment.
2. MMG/S-III: 65 recruitment.
Discipline Wise recruitment:
1. Finance/ Credit: 95 recruitment.
2. IT Specialist: 25 recruitment.
3. Software Development: 10 recruitment.
4. Planning: 06 recruitment.
5. Risk Management: 10 recruitment.
6. HRM Specialist: 07 recruitment.
7. Recruitment Specialist: 02 recruitment.
8. HR IT: 06 recruitment.
9. Economist: 04 recruitment.
10. Law: 20 recruitment.
11. Finance/ Credit: 50 recruitment.
12. Data Scientist: 02 recruitment.
13. Software Testing: 02 recruitment.
14. Database Management: 02 recruitment.
15. Data Analyst: 09 recruitment.
Category wise distribution:
1. UR: 116 recruitment.
2. OBC: 72 recruitment.
3. ST: 23 recruitment.
4. SC: 39 recruitment.
BOB Post Qualification Criteria
1. Finance/ Credit: 25-35 years.
2. IT Specialist: 25-35 years.
3. Software Development: 25-35 years.
4. Planning: 25-35 years.
5. Risk Management: 25-35 years.
6. HRM Specialist: 25-35 years.
7. Recruitment Specialist: 25-35 years.
8. HR IT: 25-35 years.
9. Economist: 25-35 years.
10. Law: 25-35 years.
11. Finance/ Credit: 25-40 years.
12. Data Scientist: 25-40 years.
13. Software Testing: 25-40 years.
14. Database Management: 25-40 years.
15. Data Analyst: 25-40 years.
–The maximum age of the Candidates for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 will be determined as on 13.04.2016.
–Age relexation is applicable as per rules.
–Upper age relaxation–
05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
03 years for OBC candidates.
10 years for Physically Challenged Person.
–Official notice should be checked for more reference.
Essential Required Education:
1. Finance/ Credit: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance) with 4 years post qualification experience.
2. IT Specialist: Candidates should possess 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science with 4 years post qualification experience.
3. Planning: Candidates should possess full time M.A Economics and or M.Sc Statistics.
4. Risk Management: Candidates should possess full time 2 Years PG in Risk Mgmt./ Statistics/ Financial Engg. from recognized University.
5. HRM Specialist: Candidates should possess full time 2 years MBA/ PGDM in HRM/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HRD from recognized Institute/ University.
6. Economist: Candidates should possess full time 2 Years M.A (Economics) preferably with M.Phil/ PhD (Economics).
–Candidates have to visit official notice to know for further details Please visit.
Other Details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
–Rs.600/-: Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class category candidates.
–Rs.100/-: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe category candidates & Physically Impaired candidates.
–It is mandatory to deposit the fee through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
–Application fee is not Refundable.
1. MMG/S-II: Rs.31,705-45,950/- Per Month.
2. MMG/S-III: Rs.42,020-51,490/- Per Month.
intrested candidates who wish to apply for the above said Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 recruitment can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com from 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016.
Candidates will be selected based on online written test & interview, psychometric test/ group discussion.
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.03.2016.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 30.03.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Online Application: 13.04.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Payment of Fee: 13.04.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Editing Application Details: 13.04.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Printing your Application: 28.04.2016.
Instructions must be followed:
Read the following instructions carefully for the post of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016.
1.Applicant need to fill online application form through the website www.bankofbaroda.com.
2.Before filling online application, candidates should read instruction carefully as mentioned in thenotification about filling form.
3.Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
4.Candidates are advised to fill all detail carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form. Please Submit error free application form.
5.Applicant are advised to upload scanned copies of photograph & signature on the online application form.
6.Before final submission of application form, should make sure with filled all details.
7.The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
8.After submission of online application, take a printout of the application and keep the same for future use.
9.Submission of false information will disqualify the candidature.
10.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
11.Candidates are requested to follow our website from time to time for any update & information.
For full details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Experience, Selection process, click on below links.