Bank of Baroda Recruitment: It is well-known public sector bank founded in 1908. It is considered India’s leading International Bank. Recently celebrates 108 years of excellence. The bank has present in 25 countries and its educated staff has able to manage all the work. Visit official homepage of bank’s website i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in to know about bank profile, history, services, net banking, announcements, news, events, recruitment, current job opening, careers and plenty more information. We created with Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 web page to provide latest job information. The recruitment happens in bank for recruitment like Probationary Officer, Clerical Cadre, Specialist Officer, Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Associate and plenty more.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Chief Economist
Total Number of Post: 01
Post Name: Chief Economist
Salary Offered: Rs. 59170/- to 66070/-
Posting: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Required Education: Aspirants interested in Bank of India Chief Economist Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Masters Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary economics or Econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University with 10 years of experience of working as Economist in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution.
Age Limit: Lower and upper age limit 30 – 50 years
Selection Process: Authority will issue Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 to conduct personal interview.
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Reach Application Through Email: 25th can 2017
- Email Address: email@example.com
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – 400 Probationary Officer
Bank of Baroda Published Latest notice about new Job Openings for the year 2017 2018. According to BOB notification total 400 recruitment open for Probationary Officer. Login to official site of the bank i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in to submit online application from 1st April 2017 to 1st can 2017.
Total Number of recruitment: 400
Post Name: Probationary Officer in Jr. Management Grade / Scale – I
Posting Location: All India
Required Education: Aspirants interested in Bank of Baroda PO recruitment should have Graduation (BA/B.Com/B.Sc or equivalent) with 60% marks and 55% for SC/ST/PWD.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st April 2017
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC, 33 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Authority will issue Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 to conduct online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- General / OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Procedure To apply for These recruitment: Apply online mode only. Process to submit application given below:
- Make sure all details and scanned document ready before starting application process
- Now access recruitment & career page through main site www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on “BOB PO Apply Link”
- Complete registration process carefully
- Use valid email ID and Contact number for communication
- Pay fee online
- Double check form and correct if found any mistake
- Submit the online form
- Take Printout
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date: 1st can 2017
- Date of Exam: 27th can 2017
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 – 1039 SO recruitment
Bank of Baroda updated its career section of official site i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in with new recruitment. According to BOB notification total 1039 recruitment open for Specialist Officer, out of which 440 (four hundred forty) for Finance / Credit II/III, 100 (one hundred) for Trade Finance, 200 (two hundred) for Marketing, 57 (fifty seven) for Planning and remaining position.
Total Number of recruitment: 1039
Post Name: Specialist Officer
Salary Offered: Rs. 23700-59170/-
Cadre Wise Vacancy Details
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 post
- Finance / Credit II – 235 recruitment
- Finance / Credit III – 205 recruitment
- Trade Finance – 100 recruitment
- Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 recruitment
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 recruitment
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – recruitment
- Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
- Risk Management – 10 recruitment
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
- Marketing – 200 recruitment
- Planning-I – 57 recruitment
- Planning-I – 11 recruitment
- Economists II – 04 recruitment
- Economist IV – 01 Post
- Law – 17 recruitment
- IT – Software Development – 05 recruitment
- IT – Data Scientist – 02 recruitment
- IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
- IT – Database Management – 02 recruitment
- IT – Data Analyst – 09 recruitment
- IT security (CISA) – 03 recruitment
- HRM II – 25 recruitment
- HRM III – 15 recruitment
- Security – 32 recruitment
- Fire – 09 recruitment
- Electrical engineers – 02 recruitment
- Civil engineers / Architects – 08 recruitment
- Official Language (Hindi)
Required Education: There are any people interested in Bank of Baroda Recruitment project. Before going to apply please ensure eligibility which is as per BOB rules. Candidate having MBA / PGDBM / Post Graduation or higher qualification should pay attention to this job opportunity.
Fee Charges: Candidate should pay prescribed fee online mode through various modes such as debit/credit cards, online banking, wallets etc.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue Bank of Baroda Admit Card / Call Letter / Hall Ticket to conduct online exam (objective + descriptive) for Specialist Officer followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Gateway at www.bankofbaroda.co.in: 9th November 2016
- Closing Date: 29th November 2016
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 – 400 PO recruitment
Candidate seeking Bank PO recruitment after graduation need to pay attention this web article. We have very good news that you should take advantage. Bank of Baroda Published Latest notice upcoming Probationary Officer recruitment for the year 2016-2017. According to information 400 recruitment open in BOB for PO in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Candidate can register for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 online from 2nd August 2016. Online registration form available recruitment page of official portal i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com. Candidate can complete Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016-2017 online application before
21st August 2016 extended upto 27th August 2016. All graduate candidates should use this bank officer job opportunity. Official notification is available, which has every detail of job, downloading link shared end of this web article. Meanwhile check further details like vacancy details, category wise details, eligibility, application procedure and Dates to Remember.
Important Update: Bank received great response for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. There is huge rush on website for application registration therefore bank increase Last date to apply for These job openings of online application process. We have updated Dates to Remember heading with new dates.
Upcoming recruitment in BOB: We have confirmed recruitment news that Bank of India going to release Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 – 2017 project. Total 400 candidates will get chance to work for bank. However, we are waiting for official announcement from bank.
latest information 1st August 2016: Bank of Baroda has uploaded PO Recruitment Notification at official website of the organisation www.bankofbaroda. Candidates can register their name for this bank job with the use of online form. Online form filling process will start from 2nd August 2016 and will end on
21st August 2016 now new date is 27th August 2016.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 details
Total recruitment: 400
Post Name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I
Category Wise recruitment: Gen-202, SC-60, OBC-108 and ST-30
Qualification: Candidate who wants to register their name of this BOB vacancy should have Graduate degree in any stream but minimum 60% aggregate marks. -5% relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Age Limit: The date for calculating BOB PO vacancy is 1st August 2016
- Lower Limit: 20 years
- Upper Limit: 28 years
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Bank PO recruitment 2016
Many candidates expressed a desire to register your name after the announcement of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016. Candidates are allowed to fill online application registration form from 2nd August to
21st August 2016 now date is extended upto 27th August 2016. Bank has only one official portal i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in, so use this authorized website to claim for this job. Below are the complete process, use to apply for 400 Probationary Officer recruitment before the deadlines:
Fee Charges: Fee is applicable for all categories. Without fee payment application process will not complete.
- OBC/Gen: Rs. 600/-
- ST/SC/PWD: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will invite through Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Call Letter for written test and Interview/ GD/ Psychometric Test. After all process name of selected candidates will announce.
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2016: We have some information related BOB Hall Ticket, date of exam announced by bank is 25th September 2016 and candidates will allow download admit card from 1st or 2nd week of September 2016. Candidate can register with www.govtjobs.net.in to get hall ticket direct into your email.
Bank of Baroda PO recruitment Result: After the exam bank will release result at official site. Candidate who will register with our website will get BOB Po result 2016 alerts through email.
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2016 (PDF Format)
Dates to Remember
- Opening date of online gateway for BOB PO recruitment: 2nd August 2016
- Closing date of registration:
21st August 2016Now new closing date is 27th August 2016
- Admit Card Availability: September 2016
- Date of PO Exam: 25th September 2016 (Sunday)
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page updated with latest Probationary Officer recruitment. Candidate can register with www.govtjobs.net.in website to get Bank of Baroda PO job, admit card, hall ticket, syllabus, papers, result and all other bank recruitment direct into your email ID.
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Chief Economist
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – 400 Probationary Officer
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 – 1039 SO recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 – 400 PO recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 details
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Bank PO recruitment 2016