Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Bank of India (BOI) is public bank owned by Government of India. It was formed in 1906 and recently completed 110 years of excellence. Bank open 670 new vacancies for Officer and Manager. Before talking about this vacancy please visit www.bankofindia.co.in website to know about bank, corporate profile, services, announcement, career, recruitment and plenty more information. We created this Bank of India Recruitment 2017 2018 web page to provide new job information. The recruitment happens in BOI for many vacancies such as Probationary Officer, Clerk, Assistant, Manager, Specialist Officer and plenty more information.
Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India published new advertisement at official site www.bankofindia.co.in website. According to notification total 670 new vacancies open out of which 270 (two hundred seventy) new vacancies open for Officer (Credit) and 400 (four hundred) only for Manager. Apply online from 20th April 2017 to 5th can 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 670
- Officer (Credit): 270
Salary Offered: Rs. 23700/- to 42020/-
- Manager: 400
Salary Offered: Rs. 31705/- to 45950/-
Posting: All India
Required Education: Candidate interested in Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2017 2018 should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA / Post Graduate or in Commerce/ Science /Economics OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 10th April 2017
- Officer (Credit): Lower age condition should be 21 years and upper age limit is 30 years
- Manager: Lower age condition should be 23 years and upper age limit is 35 years
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for BOI Recruitment 2017
- First keep ready your degree / master degree and other documents
- Now access to main portal bankofindia.co.in
- Go to “Career” web page
- Search for respective advertisement “670 Officer (Credit) | Manager”
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges online through General/ Others candidates through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards.
- General / Officer: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
Selection process: Authority will issue Bank of India Admit Card 2017 2018 to conduct written examination.
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 20th April 2017
- Closing Date: 5th can 2017
- Pay Fee Charges Online: 20th April to 5th can 2017
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 2018 web page updated with new vacancies. Subscribe this site to get latest bank job information.