BBNL Executive Trainees Vacancy 2017
The Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBBNL) has released a job notification advertisement for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Executive Trainees vacancies through GATE 2017. Various vacancies will be filled for the Executive Trainees vacancies through GATE Score card 2017. Those who have applied for the GATE 2017 are intrested to apply for the BBNL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2017 through online mode via official website. Interested candidates may read through the given below BBNL Executive Trainees Vacancy 2017 details and then may apply accordingly.
BBNL Executive Trainees Application Form 2017
intrested candidates may apply for the BBNL Executive Trainees vacancies 2017 via official website of Bharat Broadband Network Limited i.e. bbnl.nic.in. The starting and closing date to submit the BBNL Executive Trainees Application Form 2017 is 15th January 2017 to 27th February 2017. To ensured whether you are intrested or not to submit the online application form for the Executive Trainees vacancies, you may go through the complete article that includes Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection etc.
BBNL Executive Trainees Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. BBNL/HR/01/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bharat Broadband Network Limited
- Name of Post:- Executive Trainees
- Total No. of vacancies:- various
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Name of Disciplines:-
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronics
BBNL Executive Trainees Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit should be between 21 to 27 years as on 15th January 2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Those who have completed Engineering Degree B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc (Engineering) in and have appeared for the GATE 2017 entrance exam are intrested to apply for the Executive Trainees vacancies in Bharat Broadband Network Limited.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the GATE 2017 exam after that selected candidates will be called for the Interview test.
- GATE 2017 Marks Weightage:- 75%
- Personal Interview:- 25%
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the BBNL Executive Trainees vacancies 2017
Procedure to submit application form-
- Those who have applied for the GATE 2017 may apply for the BBNL Executive Trainees vacancies via official website of Bharat Broadband Network Limited i.e. bbnl.nic.in.
- After that, click on “Online Application Form”.
- Fill the form correctly with basic details of applicant like Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Academic Marks details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature of mentioned size.
- Finally, preview the details filled in application form and then “SUBMIT” it.
- You may take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 15-January-2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online application form:- 27-Februrary-2017