BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for Various vacancies
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018: The B.K.L Walawar Rural Medical College has sent the published the recent notification. And that is BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 for various vacancies. Furthermore, the job roles include Principal, Assistant Professor and other vacancies. Also, there are 113 BKLWRMC Vacancy 2018. So, applicants do not miss this opportunity, start applying for your desired positions @ bklwrmc.com. Also, the Last date to apply for These job openings to submit your offline application is 22nd January 2018.
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||B.K.L Walawar Rural Medical College|
|Name of the vacancies||Principal & Other vacancies|
|No. of vacancies||113 vacancies|
|Category||Maharashtra Government vacancies|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||22nd January 2018|
|Location of the Job Location||Maharashtra|
|official website of the organisation||www.bklwrmc.com|
B.K.L.Walwar Rural Medical College 2018 Vacancy Details:
|S.l No||Name of the vacancies||Number of vacancies|
|5||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer||42|
B.K.L.W Rural Medical College 2018 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Notification, must fulfil the Required Education, age limit and other Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies. Furtherly, applicants can find those details below.
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
The educational qualifications will depend upon the job roles as follows,
- Dean/Principal – The applicants must have completed post graduation medical qualification and also other qualifications form the recognized university or board.
- Professor – Candidates should have completed their post graduation in the concerned subject from the recognized university or board. Along with that, the applicants must have 3 years of working experience as an assistant professor in the recognized medical college.
- Tutor (Demonst) – Applicants should have an M.B.B.S. qualification or must have done M. Sc. in Medical Anatomy in particular subject as specified by
M.C.I. candidate possessing the postgraduate qualification in the subject will be preferred.
- Associate Professor/Reader – Candidates should possess post graduation in the relevant medical field. Also should have four years of working experience in recognized medical college.
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer – The applicants must have completed post graduation degree in the recognized medical college and also should have 3 years of working experience as a lecturer or tutor.
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
The Applicants for the BKLWRMC vacancies 2018 must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- Maximum Age Limit – 64 years.
Refer the official notification to get more detailed information about age relaxation criteria details.
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected for their performance in,
- Written Examination or Interview.
Application Fee for BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018:
The applicants must refer the official notification to know the application fee-related details.
Pay Scale for BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who are selected for above-mentioned vacancies will get the respectable pay for their vacancies roles.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for BKLWRMC Notification 2018:
- Initially, all the applicants must visit the B.K.L. Walwar Rural Medical College official website of the organisation – www.bklwrmc.com.
- After that, on the home page of BKLWRMC selects the careers tab present on the bottom left corner of the homepage.
- Then, select the relevant BKLWRMC Recruitment notification and download it from there.
- Or Just click on the official notification link below and download it.
- Then, read all the terms and conditions and other details carefully.
- Afterwards, all the intrested applicants enter all the details for the B.K.L. Walwagar Recruitment 2018.
- Furthermore, make sure you enter all the details correctly because incomplete and wrong applications will not be considered by any board.
- Moreover, make the application fee payments if mentioned in the official notification sent by BKLWRMC Board.
- lastly, verify your application form once again and attach the required documents if necessary.
- Finally, send your BKLWRMC Application Form before the Last date to apply for These job openings through the postal address given below.
At B.K.L. Walwar Rural Medical College and Hospital,
A/P kasarwadi, Sawarde Tal,
Chiplun District, Ratnagiri,
Maharashtra – 415 606.
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
|Starting date to Apply Offline||Started|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply Offline||22nd January 2018|
BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Official Advertisement Notification||Download|
About B.K.L Walwagar Rural Medical College:
B.K.L College is the medical college is the medical college located in Walwalkar Maharashtra. Also, it has undertaken many social works. The main Aim is to provide human beings basic needs, such as food, water, clothing, shelter, education, and medical aid for their physical survival discourse for their self-realization. The maximum concentration is however on Dervan and surrounding villages. All these activities are carried out irrespective of caste, creed or religion of the person whom help is rendered.The person who commits himself to his work can find the God.
However, for such commitment to existing at work, the person should be enjoying peace of mind in his daily life. Towards achieving this, the organization endeavours to spread among all, right thoughts, right values & right behaviour and guide them towards appropriate activities. Additionally, they help the poor to build their own shelter, the organization distributes bricks, cement, roofing material & tiles. The organization prefers to distribute these items directly so that it can check for its appropriate use & prevent corruption of any sort. This works out better that disbursing of funds which would involve continuous monitoring to prevent misuse.
Main Objective of B.K.L.W RMC:
The B.K.L. Rural Medical College works with many good objectives. The First and Foremost among them is that it provides the high-quality research oriented doctors serve for the people in rural areas. Also, The Medical College Strives to give their best in Curative Medicine and public medicine. Furthermore, they do research in priority areas this would lead to positive policy changes and implementation.
Moreover, they have a tertiary car super-speciality hospital this would serve the local community and give preventive, promotive and curative services. Also, establish the strong foundation of public health and community medicine for the overall upliftment of the society.
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for Various vacancies
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- B.K.L.Walwar Rural Medical College 2018 Vacancy Details:
- B.K.L.W Rural Medical College 2018 Eligibility Details:
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
- Application Fee for BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018:
- Pay Scale for BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for BKLWRMC Notification 2018:
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
- BKLWRMC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
- About B.K.L Walwagar Rural Medical College:
- Main Objective of B.K.L.W RMC:
- Share this job on: