BMRC Recruitment 2016: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Candidates who are interested in Bangalore Metro recruitment can apply for this Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited recruitment Notification 2016.
Government of India & Government of Karnataka, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 308 Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer recruitment in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL. Interested, intrested and prospective candidates can read the following mentioned, BMRC recruitment, information carefully and can apply online on or before 11.07.2016. The details including Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, term of reference etc. of the above BMRC recruitment appointment are available below.
BMRC recruitment Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of BMRC Job recruitment: 308 recruitment.
Name and no. of recruitment:
1. Maintainer: 72 recruitment.
2. Train Operator: 255 recruitment.
3. Section Engineer: 11 recruitment.
BMRCL Engineering recruitment Qualification Criteria
–The maximum age of the candidates for the Bangalore Metro recruitment Notification 2016 is 35 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the Bangalore Metro Notification 2016 will be determined as on 11.07.2016.
–Age relexation is applicable as per Bangalore Metro Rail rules.
–Upper age relaxation–
05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
03 years for OBC candidates.
–Go through BMRC Recruitment official notice for more reference.
Essential Required Education:
Applicants must have the following qualification for 308 BMRCL Engineering recruitment Recruitment 2016.
1. Maintainer: Candidates should acquire class 10th/ Matriculation or equivalent examination with ITI Certificate in Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio and TV/ Electronics Mechanics/ Wireman/ Fitter/ Mechanic Computer Hardware/ Mechanic – Industrial Electronics/ Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance.
2. Train Operator: Candidates should passed class 10th/ Matriculation or equivalent Examination with Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical power Systems/ Industrial Electronics Trade.
3. Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Candidates are requested to log on to the official website to know the complete details about the Required Education and other details about the respective recruitment for the BMRC Recruitment Notification 2016.
Other Details of BMRC recruitment Notification 2016
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 308 Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer recruitment, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment, BMRCL Vacancy 2016, Karnataka Metro Rail recruitment 2016
BMRC Application Fees:
–Rs.700/-: For all candidates.
–Rs.300/-: For SC /ST candidates.
–It is mandatory to deposit the fee through online/ SBI Branches through print out Challan at the nearest SBI branch for this Bangalore Metro Rail Engineering recruitment.
BMRC Pay Scale:
The following rupees per month will be provided for the candidates selected for Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2016.
1. Section Engineer: Rs.16,000-30,770/- per month.
2. Maintainer: Rs.10,170-18,500/- per month.
3. Train Operator: Rs.14,000-26,950/- per month.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for BMRC Vacancy 2016 (Apply Now):
intrested candidates who wish to apply for the above said Bangalore Metro recruitment Notification 2016 recruitment can
apply online through website www.bmrc.co.in on or before 11.07.2016.
BMRC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basies of followings criteria for this recruitment process of 308 BMRC Notification 2016.
1. Written Test.
2. Document Verification.
3. kannada Test.
4. Initial Medical Examination.
Dates to Remember of Application Process for BMRC recruitment:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.06.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Online Application: 11.07.2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings of Submission of Payment of Fee: 12.07.2016.
Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card: 05.09.2016.
Tentative Date For Written Examination: 18.09.2016.
For full details of 308 BMRCL recruitment Recruitment 2016 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.