Central Administrative Tribunal Notification 2017
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 is expecting the intrested candidates to fill the Court Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, Joint Registrar, Private Secretary and other vacancies. The Central Administrative Tribunal vacancies 2017 has openings for 72 vacancies. Hence, interested candidates can apply offline for Central Administrative Tribunal CAT vacancies 2017 here. Moreover, you can refer the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, application fee, Personnel Selection process and other details in the below-mentioned sections. Also, you can know for further details, Please visit and apply @ cgatnew.gov.in. Applicants should also refer the following sections for complete details.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|No. of vacancies||72|
|Name of the vacancies||Junior Accounts Officer, Joint Registrar, Private Secretary and others|
|Job Category||Central Govt vacancies|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||16th December 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||Delhi|
|official website of the organisation||www.cgatnew.gov.in|
Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|2||Principal Private Secretary||02|
|3||Deputy Controller of Accounts||01|
|4||Court Officers/ Section Officers||28|
|7||Court Master/ Stenographer Grade C||09|
|8||Junior Accounts Officer||11|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Central Administrative Tribunal Delhi Recruitment 2017
- The Officers working as Deputy Controller of Accounts from the Central Departmentalized Accounting Organisation of the Controller General of Accounts with minimum of 2 years of service in the grade of Deputy Controller of Accounts under C.G.A., C.G.O.A., P&T Accounts or Railway Accounts service.
- The Accounts Officer with a minimum of 10 years service in the grade of Accounts Officer in the C.G.A., C.G.O.A., P&T Accounts and Railway Accounts.
- Maximum age limit: 56 years
Personnel Selection Process:
- There is no fee applicable.
- Joint Registrar: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 7600/-
- Principal Private Secretary: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- Deputy Controller of Accounts: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- Court Officers/ Section Officers: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4800/-
- Private Secretary: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4800/-
- Account Officer: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4600/-
- Court Master/ Stenographer Grade C: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4600/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Photocopier: Rs 5200 to Rs 202000/- + GP 1900/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
- At first, visit the Central Administrative Tribunal website. i.e.www.cgatnew.gov.in
- Then, click on the Central Administrative Tribunal notification.
- Now, you can download and read the notification carefully.
- Then, you need to find the Central Administrative Tribunal Application Form at the end of the page.
- Now, you should download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like your name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings i,e 16th December 2017.
The Principal Registrar,
Central Administrative Tribunal,
Principal Bench, 61/35,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit the application form: 16th December 2017
Some other links to consider:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 vacancies.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 vacancies.
Page 1 of 11
- Central Administrative Tribunal Notification 2017
- Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy 2017
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Central Administrative Tribunal Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
- Share this job on: