Central Bank of India Vacancy 2016
Are you looking for Public Sector Bank vacancies 2016 in Maharashtra? The good news is that the Central Bank of India has recently released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Credit Officer andRisk Managers vacancies to fill up 61 vacancies. Those who have completed Graduation with MBA qualification are intrested to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 of the given below vacancies. Those who want to make their professional career in banking Sector should not miss this opportunity to apply.
Central Bank of India Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can go thought the Central Bank of India Vacancy 2016 details so that accordingly you could submit online application form. The starting and closing date to submit the Central Bank of India Application Form 2016 via online mode is 15th September 2016 and 30th September 2016 respectively. The written exam for the selection of suitable candidates for the Credit Officer and Risk Managers vacancies will be held on 4th November 2016.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Bank of India
- Name of Post:- Credit Officer, Risk Managers
- Total No. of vacancies:- 61
- Location of the posting:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
|Post Code||Name of Post;||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Central Bank of India vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
For both the vacancies mentioned above, the minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30 years as on 30th September 2016.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC candidates can take the benefit of upper are relaxation as per rules.
- For Credit Officer:- Candidates who have completed Graduation followed by MBA in Finance with 60% Marks from the recognized institutes OR Graduate with PGDBM in Finance with 60% Marks OR passed out from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) are intrested to apply for this post.
- For Risk Managers:- Those who possess B.Tech/ MCA with MBA (60% Marks) OR M.Sc. Statistics/Maths from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College are intrested to apply for this post.
To complete the online registration process, it is mandatory for the candidates to deposit the given below an application fee amount through online mode.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.50/-
- For General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.550/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on merit list that has to be made as per marks obtained in the give below tests.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Central Bank of India Job vacancies 2016
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Go to the official website of Central Bank of India i.e. www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Then click on “Online Registration” to apply for Credit Officer, Risk Managers vacancies.
- Fill the online application form with basic details of applicant as mentioned in academic certificates.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SAVE” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 15-September-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration:- 30-September-2016
- Download Call Letter for Exam:- From 20-Ocber-2016
- Written examination Date:- 04-November-2016
- Central Bank of India Vacancy 2016
- Central Bank of India Application Form 2016
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016
- Central Bank of India vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Central Bank of India Job vacancies 2016
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-