CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 110 Sanitary Inspector recruitment:
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 110 Sanitary Inspector recruitment: Commissionerate of Municipal Administration invites applications for the post of 110 Sanitary Inspector in Municipalities governed under Tamil Nadu Municipal Public Health Service Regulations. Thus, all interested and intrested candidates can apply for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 from 30th December 2017. Moreover, the application must be submitted through Offline mode. However, the application process ends on 19th January 2018. Also, check @ cma.tn.gov.in to know detailed information about CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, all job seekers can visit our page for more latest information regarding recent job notifications.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Commissionerate of Municipal Administration (CMA)|
|Name of the recruitment||Sanitary Inspector|
|No. of recruitment||110 recruitment|
|Category||TN Government recruitment|
|Starting Date||30th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||19th January 2018|
|Location of the Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|official website of the organisation||cma.tn.gov.in|
CMA Chennai recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Post Wise Category recruitment||No. of recruitment|
|1.||Sanitary Inspector||General – 34
BC – 29
BC (M) – 04
MBC – 22
SC – 17
SC(A) – 03
ST – 01
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who want to apply for the CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification; they have to fulfill the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies as per the rules and regulations of Government. Additionally, Candidates can get all details like Age Limit, Personnel Selection Process and, Required Education here.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Required Education:
- Must possess B.Sc in chemistry with a Sanitary Inspector’S Certificate granted by the Additional Director of Health Services and Family Planning, Chennai as the chairman board of Examiners constituted by Government. Also, must possess a Health Inspector’s Certificate awarded by the Principal, Medical College, Trivandrum.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
Applicants must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- As on the date of Notification, the candidate should be within 40 years in the case of SC & ST,
- Maximum age of 30 years in case of OBC Candidates.
- Maximum age of 35 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
- 32 years for MBC, BC Candidates.
Refer official Notification for for further details, Please visit.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Personnel Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination or
Application Fee for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants who are applying for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018; they have to pay the prescribed amount as application fee.
Pay Scale for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who are selected for Sanitary Inspector post in CMA Chennai; they will get an impressive pay scale as per the norms of Tamil Nadu Government.
- Rs.35.400/- per month + Other Allowances.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Visit the official CMA Chennai official website of the organisation i.e cma.tn.gov.in
- Search for the desired notification.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Start filling the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Also, paste a recent photograph of yours and attach necessary documents.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form to the following postal address before the closing date.
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration,
6th Floor Ezhilagam, Annex Building,
Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||30th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply Online||19th January 2018|
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
About CMA Chennai:
The Commissionerate of Municipal Administration is the nodal department responsible for coordinating and supervising the functions of all Municipalities and Municipal Corporations in the State except the Corporation of Chennai. The Commissionerate of Municipal Administration is headed by the Commissioner of Municipal Administration and assisted by Joint Commissioners, Additional Directors, Joint Directors and 7 Regional Directors of Municipal Administration. The population of the Corporations (except Chennai Corporation) as per census 2011, is 80,65,843 accounting for 11.18% of the total population of the State and 23.08% of the Urban population and the annual growth rate is 1.10%.
The total area of the Corporations is 1278.34 sq.km. which constitutes 9.38 % of the total urban area of the State. The population of the Municipalities as per census 2011, is 90,18,646 accounting for 12.50% of the total population of the State and 25.80% of the urban population and the annual growth rate is 1.02%. The total area of the Municipalities is 2560.12 sq.km. which constitutes 18.78 % of the total urban area of the State. There are 11 Municipal Corporations (except Chennai) viz, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Tiruppur, Erode, Vellore, Thoothukudi, Dindigul and Thanjavur and 124 Municipalities under the administrative control of the Commissioner of Municipal Administration. The Municipalities in the State have been classified into different grades based on their annual income as follows
Know more about CMA Chennai:
Tamilnadu is one of the most urbanized states in India. As per 2001 census, 44.63% of the population in the State of Tamilnadu lives in the urban areas. Depending on the population and income of the urban local bodies, there are 3 types of urban local bodies. City Municipal Corporation, Municipalities, Town panchayats Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Coordinates the various activities of the Municipalities and Municipal Corporations in the field of Tax Administration, Financial Management, Infrastructure development, Town planning, Urban health, Environment management, Schemes for Urban poor etc. in the State of Tamilnadu.
To facilitate the coordination of the Municipalities, 7 Regional Directorate of Municipal Administration is functioning at Chengalpet, Vellore, Thanjavur, Madurai, Salem, Tiruppur, and Tirunelveli. Municipal Administration has a long history in Tamil Nadu. In South India, the celebrated “Kudavolai” system of imperial Cholas, points to the existence of well-organised representative institutions. They were basic grass root democratic bodies
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai has 110 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the recruitment available are for Sanitary Inspector recruitment. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are intrested to apply for these recruitment. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit can apply for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the Last date to apply for These job openings
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding CMA Chennai recruitment 2017. However, CMA Chennai is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s latest information regarding CMA Chennai Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process, pay scale, application fee and Procedure To apply for These recruitment process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know for further details, Please visit about CMA Chennai Job Vacancy 2017.
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 110 Sanitary Inspector recruitment:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- CMA Chennai recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Required Education:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Personnel Selection Process:
- Application Fee for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Pay Scale for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
- About CMA Chennai:
- Know more about CMA Chennai:
- CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
- Share this job on: