CTET Result 2016 has been declared for the Central Teacher Teacher Eligibility Test exam held on 18 September 2016. Result of CTET 2016 notifies exam marks and status of qualifying the exam. CBSE Have declared CTET Sep 2016 Result on 7 Nov 2016.You Can Check Ctet result online by entering roll number in the CTET Sep 2016 Result page the marks and results are displayed. Those who get cut off marks in CTET Results, of Paper 1 are eligible to teach in classes I to V, and those who do so in Paper 2 are eligible to teach classes VI to VIII.
CBSE conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) twice in a year, i.e. usually in the month of February and September each year. The CTET is conducted to fill the vacancies of the teachers for Primary level classes i.e. 1st to 5th class and Elementary level classes i.e. the 6th to 8th class. In order to get selected in the CTET, the candidates need to clear the national level CTET.
The calendar of events published in the official information brochure along with official updates indicates the following dates relevant for CTET result 2016 declaration.
|CTET exam date||18 Sep 2016|
|CBSE CTET Results (Sep) 2016 declaration||07 Nov 2016
CTET Result 2016 – How to check
The result of CTET 2016 will only be released online and candidates will not be able to check it via any other medium. By following the below-given steps, the candidates who appeared in the CTET 2016 exam will be able to check their result.
- Click on the link which will be hosted here after the announcement of CTET Result 2016.
- Post clicking on the hosted link, the candidate will be re-directed to a CTET Result login page.
- Here, in this login page, the candidate has to enter the roll number and click on the button that says “Submit”.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on the submit button, the requested result of CTET 2016 for February month will be disclosed on the screen.
- The obtained result will show the marks secured by the candidates in each subject and overall.