Delhi Jal Board JE Vacancy 2016
Are you looking for Junior Engineer vacancy in Delhi 2016-17 after completion of Diploma in Engineering? Then the good news for you all is that the Delhi Jal Board is looking for the suitable candidates for the Junior Engineer post in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade to fill 230 recruitment. All the intrested candidates may apply for Delhi Jal Board recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format of application form only. There is no any other mode to apply for Delhi Jal Board JE Vacancy 2016. Interested candidates may go through the complete article to know the JE Vacancy details so that accordingly you could apply for Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer recruitment.
Download Delhi Jal Board Application Form 2016
intrested candidates may apply for Junior Engineer recruitment in Delhi Jal Board in prescribed application form that you may download from the official website i.e. www.delhijalboard.nic.in. The starting and closing date of receipt of application form is 8th July 2016 and 6th August 2016 respectively through proper channel. Before to start apply, you may go through the given below details to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc.
Delhi Jal Board recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Delhi Jal Board
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total No. of recruitment:- 230
- Location of the posting:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer – Civil||158||Rs. 30375/- (Per month)|
|2||Junior Engineer – Electrical & Mechanical||72||Rs. 30375/- (Per month)|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Junior Engineer Post in Delhi Jal Board 2016-17
To apply for Junior Engineer (JE) post, candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) Post:- Candidate should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized institutes.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) Post:- Those who have completed Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical trade are intrested to apply for JE post.
Go to the official notification link to know the Application fee amount and mode of payment details.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Delhi Jal Board JE recruitment 2016-17
Procedure to follow to apply-
- The first step is to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website i.e. www.delhijalboard.nic.in
- Fill the application form correctly with fundamental details of applicant as mentioned in academic documents.
- Deposit the application fee amount.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- At last, send the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of academic certificates to the given below postal address and must be reached within 30 days from the date of publish of advertisement.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to apply for JE Post:- 08-July-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings of receipt of application form:- 06-August-2016
Delhi Jal Board JE (Civil) Notification and Application Form
Delhi Jal Board JE (Electrical & Mechanical) Notification and Application Form