Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment 2017
Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi released a new job notification for the job hunters. This recent DGHS Recruitment released by the officials of Dte.GHS will be a great chance to get a job in DGHS. As per the recent Directorate General of Health Services recruitment 2017, there will be a walk in for recruiting the intrested candidates for the post of medical officers. The Walk-in interview will be held for the DGHS Medical Officer Post from 4th September 2017 to 11th September 2017 by Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi. Aspirants who interested to work in various subordinate offices of New Delhi can apply for this DGHS Recruitment 2017-18. Moreover, this DGHS MO Walkin Notification by Dte.GHS is on a contract basis for one year so the interested candidates can apply for this 140 Medical Officers recruitment here or at dghs.gov.in.
DGHS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Directorate General of Health Services|
|No. of recruitment||140|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officers|
|Apply Mode||Walk in|
|Job Category||Delhi Government recruitment|
|Walk in Date||4th September 2017 to 11th September 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||New Delhi|
|official website of the organisation||www.dghs.gov.in|
DGHS Vacancy 2017 Details – www.dghs.gov.in
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Name of the District||No.of recruitment|
Eligibility Details of DGHS Medical Officer recruitment 2017
There is a Job Openings going for recruiting candidates for the post of medical officers. Here are the eligibility details for applying the DGHS Recruitment 2017-18.
A retired government medical officer having a valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council can apply for this post.
The age limit for the Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment is as follows,
- Maximum age limit – 65 Years
[ Check for Central Government recruitment here ]
Other Details of Directorate General of Health Services recruitment 2017-18
The other details regarding DGHS Recruitment Notification mentioned below,
Personnel Selection Process:
The DGHS Personnel Selection process is as follows,
For details regarding Application fee for applying the DGHS 140 Medical Officer, refer the DGHS Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 Notification in the below section.
The selected candidates will get a good pay from the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for DGHS Retired Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of the organisation www.delhi.gov.in
- Check for the link “Walk-in Interview drive for medical officers” on the home page.
- Click that link and download the notification. Or, you can get the DGHS Recruitment Notification in the below section.
- Read the DGHS notification carefully.
- If you’re intrested, go down in the DGHS official recruitment notification.
- You will get the application form.
- Fill the required fields with the specific information.
- Verify the details and attend the walk in interview on the mentioned dates.
Important Dates Of Notification:
Starting Date to Apply: 26th August 2017.
Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply: 11th September 2017.
Interview Dates: 4th September 2017 to 11th September 2017.
About Directorate General of Health Services
The Directorate General of Health Services is a government organisation for Public Health, Medical Education, and Health Care. And, the DGHS is an attached organisation of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It’s headed by Director General of Health Services (DGHS), a Secretary level officer of Central Health Services. Hence, placing you in the DGHS is really good. The DGHS addresses the health concerns of the people mainly through its Subordinate Offices all over the country.
- Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment 2017
- DGHS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- DGHS Vacancy 2017 Details – www.dghs.gov.in
- Eligibility Details of DGHS Medical Officer recruitment 2017
- Other Details of Directorate General of Health Services recruitment 2017-18
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for DGHS Retired Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- About Directorate General of Health Services
- Share this job on: