Delhi State Cancer Institute is a state government organization popularly known by DSCI. Visit official website of the organisation of the institute i.e. www.dsci.nic.in to know about brief profile, background, history, objectives, facilities, career, recruitment, job information and many more information. We created this DSCI Recruitment 2017 2018 web page to provide latest job information. The recruitment happens regularly in DSCI, below we shared most recent recruitment notification and other important information.
DSCI Recruitment 2017 Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator (106 recruitment)
Delhi State Cancer Institute published new advertisement at official website of the organisation www.dsci.nic.in . According to notification total 106 recruitment open out of which 32 (thirty two) vacancy for Lower Division Clerk, 22 (twenty two) for Registration Clerk cum Computer Operator and remaining for others. Apply online on or before 31st can 2017.
Total Number of recruitment: 106
- Lower Division Clerk: 32
- Registration Clerk cum Computer Operator: 22
- Senior Librarian: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Assistant Librarian: 03
- Jr Law Executive / Legal Assistant: 01
- Joint Director (Admn): 01
- Dy. Director (Admn.): 01
- Assistant Director (Admn): 01
- And Plenty More
Required Education: Aspirants interested for DSCI Lower Division Clerk / Registration Clerk Recruitment 2017 2018 should have · Graduation (preferably with Office Secretarial Practises as one of the subject) from a recognised university with Recognised course in Computer Operation including M.S. Office etc and Typing speed in English 50 wpm OR Hindi 40 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk: 30 years
- Registration Clerk / Computer Operator: 35 years
Selection Process: Authority will issue DSCI Admit Card 2017 to conduct Typing Test OR Interview.
Fee Charges: Make DD in favor of Delhi State Cancer Institute
- General / OBC: Rs. 1100/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred only)
- SC/ST: No Fee Charges
Procedure To apply for These recruitment
- First keep ready eligibility details
- Now access to main website : www.dsci.nic.in
- Search for respective notification “106 recruitment*
- Now click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill online application
- Take printout and send to postal address
Dates to Remember
- Closing Date of Online / Offline Application Process: 31st can 2017