Indian Navy MTS Admit Card 2017 : Dear Job Seekers, The Easter Naval Command Visakhapatnam Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017 will be available soon. All those candidates who had appeared for HQENC Visakhapatnam Multi Taski 2017 and are now searching for Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 they will be able to download soon. The Headquarters Eastern Naval Command (HQENS) Visakhapatnam will release the Multitasking Staff (Ministerial) Peon, Chowkidar and Safaiwala Admit Card 2017 as soon as possible for the written exam, medical exam & document verification. Facility to download ENS Visakhapatnam MTS Admit Card 2017 will be made available on the official website of the organisation www.indiannavy.nic.in. Check here latest update, news regarding Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 Exam date, MTS Exam Hall Ticket and Cut Off Marks and Merit List 2017.
In Month of July 2016, Indian Navy had released MTS recruitment notification to conduct examination for the selection of 205 vacancies of Multitasking Staff (Ministerial) Peon, Watchman and Safaiwala in Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam. The Applications were invited online during in can 2017. A large number of interested candidates who had fulfill prescribed Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies as given in notification, they applied for the Indian Navy MTS Vacancy 2017. Now Indian Navy Visakhapatnam will conducts Multi Tasking Staff Exam in few days.
All Candidates who will appear for the Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff exam selection process 2017 and are now searching online for the ENS Visakhapatnam Admit Card, they can download soon Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Call Letter 2017 by visiting on official website of the organisation or through the Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 direct link given below when the admit card will be officially released by using their registration number, user name, date of birth and password. Candidate must carry this hard copy of admit card at the time of examination. Candidates Not carrying admit card will be not allowed to appear in the examination. The Admit Card contains useful information ie. name of applicants name, roll number, name and address of exam center, date and time of the exam etc.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the organisation www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or click on below link.
- Click on the link ‘Become a Naval Civilian’ under careers & vacancies section
- Again click on the link ‘Admit Card for ENC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017’.
- Now enter required details and submit them
- The Indian Navy MTS Admit Card will be opened on system screen.
- Tack Printout of the ENC Visakhapatnam MTS Admit Card for further use.
- Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Navy 2017 Indian Navy ENC Multi Taking Staff Bharit Exam Call Letter 2017
- Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Multi Tasking Staff Exam Admti Card 2017
- Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Exam Call Letter 2017
- Step to Download Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Admit Card 2017