Name of Post: Grade ‘B’ (General) officers
Total jobs : 117 vacancies in total.
Category Wise posts :
- General – 58 vacancies
- Schedule Cast(SC) -13 vacancies
- OBC – 38 vacancies
Mode of application : job seekers are required to apply online for these vacancies.
Age limit for these vacancies in RBI is as follows
- The candidates must be aged between 21 years and 30 years as on June 01, 2014, i.e. they must have been born not earlier than June 02, 1984 and not later than June 01, 1993.
- Those possessing MPhil and PhD degrees, get a relaxation in upper age limit up to 31 and 33 years, respectively
the candidates having any of the below qualification will be considered as Elligible
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/years
- Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks
- Equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
- Doctorate Degree with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree
Process of selection : firstly Rbi will conduct an objective type online test of the applicants and after that written test will be conducted. candidates who performss good will be selected by reserve bank of india for these sarkari naukri
How To Apply
only online mode is available to apply for these jobs. candidates will need to apply online on the official website of reserve bank of india
Candidates can pay online or offline through e-challan at one of the banks that are Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Bank of Maharashtra / Central Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will draw a starting Basic Pay of Rs. 21,000 p.m. in the scale of Rs 21,000-1000-30,000-EB-1000-32000-100-36400. Candidates will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance,Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per the rules.