GRE Exam Syllabus 2017
GRE Syllabus 2017 is obtainable to everyone. Candidates who want to study their Master’s Degrees in abroad should undergo the General Record Examination. Generally, the GRE Exam consists of two tests which include GRE General Test and GRE Subject Test. The GRE Exam Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern for both the tests vary. The General test is like standard exam which is for testing the students verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing skills. Would like to crack the General Record Examination by Educational Testing Services? If so, then read the GRE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 here. Hope, it will be helpful for cracking the GRE General and subject test and get seats for doing your Master’s Degree in Foreign Countries.
GRE Syllabus 2017 – GRE Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Educational Testing Services|
|Test||Graduate Record Examination|
GRE Exam Pattern 2017 – GRE Test Pattern
The General Record Examination General Test consists of 5 sections. And, the exam will be in two forms such as paper test and online test. The 5 sections are divided into 1 section for analytical writing, 2 sections for verbal reasoning, and 2 sections for quantitative reasoning. Additionally, in the computer-based test, you should undergo one more section which contains questions pertaining to verbal and quantitative reasoning. For specific courses, you need to attend the subject test which focuses on analyzing the candidate’s knowledge in specific fields.
Download GRE Syllabus Pdf 2017
General Record Examination is important for all the candidates who would like to study their Master’s Degree Programs in foreign countries. To crack the GRE exam, you should be aware of the GRE 2017 Syllabus and Exam pattern. As I said above, the GRE exam consists of two tests. Here is the syllabus for both GRE General Test and Subject Test.
GRE Quantitative Syllabus
- Maths Formulas List
- Number properties
- Simple and compound interest
- Speed, distance and time
- Permutation & combination
- Order of operations
- Quadratic equations
- Sets Theory
- Statistics: Average, Median, Mode, Range, Standard deviation
- Powers and roots
- Pipes, cisterns, work, time
- Lines and angles
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Volume and surface area
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Linear equations
GRE Verbal Syllabus
- Basic Sentence structure: Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives
- Verb Tense
- Pronoun Agreement
- Idioms & Idiomatic Expressions
- Subject-Verb Agreement
GRE Analytical Writing Syllabus
- Issue Task Essay
- Argument Task Essay
GRE Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
Test Centers for Attending the ETS GRE Exam
Centers for GRE Paper Test
- Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad International School.
- Bangalore: St. Josephs College of Commerce.
- Coimbatore: The South India Textile Research Association.
- Kolkata: Indian Institute of Psychometry.
- Mumbai: Bombay Teachers’ Training College.
- New Delhi: St. Michael’s Senior Secondary School.
- Pilani: Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
Centers for GRE Online Test
- Ahmedabad: Prometric Testing Private Limited; EducationUSA Advising Center.
- Bangalore: iDomain Technologies; Prometric Testing.
- Chennai: Prometric Testing Center;
- Hyderabad: Prometric Test Center.
- Kolkata: Prometric Testing Private Limited.
- Mumbai: Prometric ETS Testing Center.
- New Delhi: Shiksha Overseas; GRIHA Council – Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment; Mohyal Educational & Research Institute of Technology; CPS Global.
- Pune: Grad-Dreams Education Consulting Private Limited; Vishwakarma Institute of Technology; The Lexicon International School.
About Educational Testing Services
Educational Testing Services was found in the year 1947 which is currently offering testing, assessment, and research for educational use. This is the gateway for those who would like to study their Master’s degree in foreign countries. To expertise the candidate’s knowledge, the ETS conducts general test and subject test. Candidates who qualified in the GRE Exam by ETS can study their Master’s degree in abroad. Hence, read the syllabus for GRE to crack the GRE Exam in an easy way.
Good Luck guys!!!