Gujarat TET 2017 Online Application Form, Notification, Exam Date – GSEB TET Syllabus available to download here :
The State Examination Board, Education Department of Gujarat has recently issued an advertisement regarding Gujarat TET 2 2017 on its official website at www.gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/. Candidates who have Have Passed graduate degree and also completed Diploma or Degree in Elementary Education, are eligible to take part in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
Each year, Government of Gujarat organizes Teacher Eligibility Test in two parts i.e. TET 1 and TET 2. Both exam are conducted for the position of Primary Teacher in a government school. TET 1 is for Std 01 to 05 and TET 2 is for Std 06 to 08. It is completely candidate’s own choice whether he/she want to be teacher of lower primary level (Std 01 to 05) or upper primary level (Std 06 to 08).
Gujarat TET 2 2017 Notification, Online Application ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat TET 2 2017 Exam will be conducted in July or August 2017. Candidates who wish to participate in Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2017, are advised to submit online application form via ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
The State Examination Board Of Gujtrat is inviting young, educated and enthusiastic candidates to apply online for Gujarat TET 2017 from 9th June 2017. Interested candidates Can Start Filling The Online application form at ojas.gujarat.gov.in up to 19th June 2017.
Name of Organization:
State Examination Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat
Name of Exam:
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 (TET 2 Exam)
Date of Exam:
Gujarat TET 2 Exam will be held tentatively in July or August 2017.
Structure of Exam:
- Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2017 contains only 01 question paper of 150 questions.
- All the question are of objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- All the questions are compulsory to attempt.
- 01 question carries 01 mark i.e. Total 150 Marks.
- TET 2 Exam is available for Science/Maths Teacher, Language Teacher and Social Science Teacher.
- The question paper is divided into two parts as follows:
Part I) Common for All – 75 questions
Part II) Concerned Subject – 75 questions
Kindly refer Official Notification.
- Candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject or discipline from a government recognized university.
- In addition, the candidate must have passed B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed or PTC or B.Ed from a government recognized institution /university.
For further details on eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Application /Exam Fee and Payment Modes:
Candidates have to pay Exam Fee for Gujarat TET 2 2017 as follows:
- SC, ST, SEBC and PH Categories: Rs.250/- Only
- All Others: Rs.350/- Only
- Exam Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates can pay the Exam Fee by Challan at any Computerized Post Office of Gujarat or by Online Payment Gateway via ATM Card /Net Banking.
Process Of teachers recruitment In gujrat:
Candidate will be selected for the position of teacher in a government school on the basis of his/her Academic Merit and Gujarat TET 2 Exam Score.
Pay Scale Of Teachers In The State Of Gujrat :
After appointing as a teacher in a government school, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per rules.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2017:
- Log on to official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Now select SEB in the box.
- Navigate to advertisement of TET 2 with your relevant subject and medium of exam.
- Click on Details button to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the whole notification carefully to know all rules of TET 2 Exam 2017.
- Get back to previous page and click on APPLY NOW button for your desired subject/medium.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details as asked.
- Submit the correct details to complete Step I.
- Note down your Application Number.
- Click on Upload Photograph tab to open relevant page.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth as mentioned.
- Select OK button to proceed.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Now select Conform Application tab.
- Again enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format.
- Confirm your Application and note down your Confirmation Number.
- Take printout of your Application Form for future reference.
- Choose the Mode of Payment for Exam Fee i.e. Online Payment Gateway or Fee Challan.
- If you choose Online Payment option, you have to pay the Exam Fee by ATM Card or Net banking.
- If you choose Fee Challan option, you need to pay Exam Fee by Cash at a Computerized Post Office.
- Keep Receipt/Fee Challan copy as record of fee payment.
Date of Issue of Advertisement: 6th June 2017
Online Application for Gujarat TET 2 Available: from 9th June to 19th June 2017
Online Payment of Exam Fee: from 9th June to 19th June 2017
Fee Payment Available at Post Office: from 9th June to 20th June 2017
Gujarat TET 2 Hall Ticket 2017 will Declare: to be Announced Later
Kindly visit Official Website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in and www.gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/ to get more information about Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2017 Notification, Online Application, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Application Exam Fee & Payment Modes, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates and Steps to Apply Online for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET 2) 2017.