High Court of Karnataka is one of the High Court authorized by constitution of India. It was formed in 1884 and recently completed 133 years. The recruitment department opens new vacancies for the year 2017 2018. Before applying please visit official website of the organisation i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in to know about establishment, location, history, services, notifications, recruitment, contact details and more information. We created this Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 2018 web page to provide new job information. The recruitment happens in HC of Karnataka for various vacancies such as Book Binder, Assistant Binder, Typist, Stenographer, Legal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Clerk, Judge and more.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
The recruitment committee has updated official portal i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in with new vacancies. According to notification (HCE 30/2009) total 34 new vacancies for Typist. Aspirants having any Bachelor Degree with typing qualification can be intrested and can apply online through recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in from 28th March 2017 to 30th April 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 34
Post Name: Typist
Salary Offered: Rs. 11600/- to 21000/- every month
Posting Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Required Education: Aspirants interested in High Court Karnataka Typist Vacancy 2017 should have degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with 55% marks and should have passed Senior Grade typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of opening computers.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 30th April 2017
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years for general / open category, 38 years for category II-A or II-B and 40 years for SC/ST
Procedure To apply for These vacancies: Authority updated official website of the organisation i.e. http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in with new vacancies. Apply online from 28th March 2017 to 30th April 2017.
- First keep ready academic and other eligibility details
- Now use “Apply Online” form available end of the page
- Fill details correctly in mandatory columns
- Recheck form before final submission
- Submit and take printout
Fee charges: Pay fee charges online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
- General / Open Category: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Category: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority decided to issue Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2017 to conduct Typing Test & viva-voce.
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 28th March 2017
- Closing Date: 30th April 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Pay Fee Through Prescribed Challan: 4th can 2017
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 2018 web page updated with new job information. Subscribe this site for all Karnataka government job information.