IBPS Clerks VI Notification 2016
Are you looking for Bank Clerk vacancies 2016-17 in India after Graduation? Good news for you all is that, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct the Common Written Examination Clerks VI 2016-17 to fill 19243 vacancies in various public sectors Banks. For that, the IBPS Clerks VI Notification 2016 has been published that we are sharing with you all here so that you may go through it completely and after that may apply for IBPS CWE Clerks VI vacancies 2016 through online mode. All the candidates who are looking for IBPS Clerks vacancies 2016 after Graduation may apply through online mode via official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE Clerks VI Application Form 2016
intrested male/ Female candidates who have completed Graduation and after that looking for Govt Clerk vacancies in Banks 2016-17 may submit their online application forms through official website. Total 19,243 clerk vacancies will be filled in various Participating Banks whose list is given below. You may submit IBPS CWE Clerks VI Application Form 2016 from 22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016. Other important details are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Exam Pattern etc.
Participating Banks List in IBPS CWE Clerks VI vacancies 2016-17
- Allahabad Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Dena Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS CWE Clerks VI vacancies Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Examination:- CWE Clerks VI Exam 2016
- Name of Post:- Clerical Cadre
- Total No. of vacancies:- 19243
- Location of the posting:- All India
IBPS Clerical Cadre vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2016.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) up to 3 years and PWD candidates up to 10 years.
All the Male/ Female candidates who have completed Graduation qualification are intrested to apply for IBPS CWE Clerks VI Examination 2016-17.
Applicants may deposit the application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre 6 Exam 2016-17
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on “IBPS CWE Clerks VI Notification 2016” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date for online Registration:- 22-August-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online Registration:- 12-September-2016
- Deposit application fee amount from:- 02-August-2016 to 09-September-2016.
- IBPS CWE Clerk VI Prelims Exam Date:- 26 & 27.11.2016, 03 & 04.12.2016.
- IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result date:- December 2016