IBPS PO CWE VI vacancies 2016
Are you looking for Probationary Officer (PO) post in Public Sector banks under Government of India? Then, here is good news for you all that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an advertisement notification got CWE PO/MT-VI examination 2016 for the candidates who have complete Graduation degree. Interested candidates may read through the IBPS PO CWE VI Notification 2016 that is described here and according to that, all the male and female candidates who are looking for Govt Bank vacancies 2016-17 may apply for IBPS PO CWE VI vacancies 2016 through online mode to fill up 8822 vacancies for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) vacancies. The selected candidates will be placed in various public sector banks as PO and MT post.
IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Application Form 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply through IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Application Form 2016 via official website i.e. www.ibps.in. The starting and closing date for online registration for CWE PO/MT-VI Exam 2016 is 26th July 2016 and 13th August 2016 respectively. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Bank PO vacancies 2016-17 after graduation. Other important details are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
IBPS PO CWE VI vacancies Notification 2016-17
- Name of Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Examination:- IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Examination 2016
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- Total No. of vacancies:- 8822
- Location of the posting:- All India
Category wise vacancy distribution-
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy|
IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-07-2016
Note:- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST = up to 5 years, for OBC= up to 3 years, for PWD candidates= up to 10 years.
The minimum Required Education required is Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from the recognized institutes.
Applicants are mandatory to deposit an application fee amount through using either service i.e. Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For All Other candidates:- Rs.600/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for IBPS PO CWE VI Examination 2016
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form” for CWE PO/MT-VI Examination 2016.
- After that, start to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SAVE“button and take the print out of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 26-July-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration:- 13-August-2016
- Deposit application fee from:- 26-July-2016 to 13-August-2016
- Download IBPS CWE VI Preliminary Exam Call Letter:- October 2016
- Date of IBPS CWE VI PO Preliminary Online Examination:- 16-October-2016, 22-October-2016 & 23-October-2016
- Date of IBPS CWE VI PO Online Mains Examination:- 20-November-2016
- IBPS PO CWE VI vacancies 2016
- IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Application Form 2016
- IBPS PO CWE VI vacancies Notification 2016-17
- IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for IBPS PO CWE VI Examination 2016
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share this job on: