Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) receives Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-V) for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November and December 2016. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for IBPS recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
recruitment ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale- I
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- Officer Scale- III
Location of the posting State : India
Location of the posting City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 30th September 2016.
IBPS recruitment ibps.in 2016.
Required Education :-
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Last date to apply for These job openings of Online Application : Interested and intrested candidate must be apply for this job on or before 30.09.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :- Candidate must have to pay Rs. 100/- (For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM) and Rs. 600/- (For All Others). Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply IBPS recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected Candidate can get salary as below :-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :- Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale- I :- Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers ) :- Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Officer Scale- III :- Rs.25700- 25700/-
Total recruitment :- 15082
Procedure To apply for These recruitment : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016.