IBPS CWE V RRB recruitment 2016
Are you looking for Public Sector Bank recruitment recruitment 2016 after Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree? Well! You all will be geld to know that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) CWE-V Exam Notification 2016 for the recruitment of candidates for the Office Assistants, Officers Scale I/ II/ III recruitment to fill up 16615 recruitment. Interested candidates may read through the IBPS RRBs CWE-V Exam Notification 2016 and then may apply for the given below recruitment accordingly. The IBPS will recruit the selected candidates for the given blow recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
IBPS CWE-V RRBs Exam Application Form 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply for the Office Assistants, Officers Scale I/ II/ III recruitment via official website. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Bank recruitment 2017 after Graduation qualification. The starting and closing date to submit the IBPS CWE-V RRBs online Application Form 2016-17 is 14th September 2016 and 30th September 2016.
IBPS RRBs CWE-V recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post:- Office Assistant, Officers Scale I/II/III
- Total No. of recruitment:- 16615
- Location of the posting:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||8824||Rs.7200-19300/-|
|2||Officer Scale- I||5539||Rs.14500- 25700/-|
|3||Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )||521||Rs.19400- 28100/-|
|4||Officer Scale- III||198||Rs.25700- 25700/-|
IBPS CWE-V RRB Exam Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2016):-
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I:- 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II:- 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III:- 21 to 40 years
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale- I:- Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree in any stream from the recognized institute and should have proficiency in local language.
- For Officer Scale- II:- Degree with 50% marks OR Certified Associate (CA) OR MBA in Marketing OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural.
- For Officer Scale- III:- Those who possess Graduation Degree in any stream with 50% marks and should have at least 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
To complete the registration process, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For All Others Candidates:- Rs.600/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Examination
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for IBPS RRB Phase V 2016-17:-
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on particular link mentioned “Apply Online for IBPS RRBs CWE-V Exam 2016-17”.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount as described above.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of mentioned size.
- After Preview the filled application form, submit the form to complete the online registration.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 14-September-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online application form:- 30-September-2016
- Staring and closing date to deposit application fee:- 14-Sept-2016 to 30-Sept- 2016
- Download Admit Card for Examination:- October /November
- Date of IBPS CWE-V RRBs Preliminary Online Examination:- Officer Scale-I – 05 & 06-Nov-2016 Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19-Nov-2016