CA CPT Dec 2017 Admit card- Download CPT Admit Card 2017 for Common Proficiency Test (CPT): The Candidates who have applied for the CA CPT Exam are now able to download CA CPT Call Letter 2017. Good news that the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has been released the CPT Admit Card 2017 on the official website of the organisation @icaiexam.icai.org. The Examination date for the Chartered Accountants Exam is 17th December 2017 respectively. The Exam is organized for admission to Common Proficiency Program in an Institute. It is an entrance level examination for Chartered Accountancy Course. Candidates can download the CA CPT Hall Ticket 2017 from the direct link provided by our experts.
On 17th December 2017, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is going to organize the CA CPT examination in which large numbers of aspiring candidates who wants to be CA and make their career in Accountancy will appear in the exam to get qualified by scoring higher marks. We are informing such candidates that it is essential for you to bring your Admit Card without which your entry will be prohibited. And your Admit Cards are will be published on the website sib which you can download CPT Admit Card 2017 now.
About ICAI: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India was established in July 01, 1949 and headquartered in New Delhi, India. Its objective is to regulate the auditing and financial accounting profession in India. It has around 1175000 registered students. It is national professional accounting body of India. ICAI is solely responsible for setting the auditing and assurance standards to be followed in the audit of financial statements in India. It also issues other technical standards like Standards on Internal Audit (SIA), Corporate Affairs Standards (CAS) etc. to be followed by practicing Chartered Accountants.
ICAI CA CPT Dec Exam Admit Card 2017 Released:
The ICAI has been released the CA CPT Dec Exam Admit Card 2017 on date 27th November 2017. Aspirants who have been enrolled in this exam that will be held on date 17th December 2017 are able to collect the call letter of the exam. You can download the CA CPT Hall ticket 2017 by using the registered id and password by the below-given link.
Latest Update (27.11.2017): There is a good news for candidates that the CA CPT Dec Exam Admit Card has been released. Aspirants who have been enrolled for this exam are now able to Download CA CPT Call Letter 2017 from below given link in this post.
CA CPT Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Details:
- Department Name: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Category: Admit card
- official website of the organisation: @icaiexam.icai.org
- Status: Released
IPCC and CA CPT December Exam Date:
- CA CPT 2017 Exam Date: 17th December 2017.
- Admit Card Released Date: Released on 27th September 2017
Download ICAI CA CPT Admit Card 2017- CPT Dec Exam Hall Ticket:
Candidates who are going to face the CA CPT examination in December 2017 can now able to download their CPT Admit Card 2017 from the official website of the organisation. We are conferring here some steps and links which you can follow to download your Admit Card in little time so that you can bring it to the examination center.
- First go to the above link.
- Now enter all the entries with relevant information.
- Then click Submit button.
- Now you will see your Admit Card.
- Click ‘Save’ to Download and ‘Print’ to get a Printout.
Click Here – Download CA CPT Dec Exam Admit Card 2017
Admit cards in respect of candidates admitted to the CPT December 2017 examination, with their photographs and signatures on them, are hosted on icaiexam.icai.org No physical admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates are required to download and print their admit cards from the website. In terms of the decision of the Examination Committee of the Institute, the practice of sending physical admit cards by post is discontinued effect from can 2017 examination onwards.
How to Download CPT Dec 2017 Admit Card:
Please bring your CA CPT Admit Card 2017 because it is mandatory without which you are not allowed to attempt the exam. Also, it contains your Roll Number and Name which is a sign of genuine candidates and it also contains the address and name of the center which helps you to reach at the examination centers.
The CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) will be held in two sessions.
(i.e. Morning Session)
|10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
Section – A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section – B Mercantile Laws
(i.e. Afternoon Session)
|2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
Section- C General Economics
Section- D Quantitative Aptitude
CA CPT Exam Pattern
Applicants can follow the below given exam pattern for the final Personnel Selection. Candidates have to cover all the topics to get the Personnel Selection for the job.
|Session||Section||Paper||No. of Qs||Marks|
|SessionI (i.e. Morning Session) 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)||A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||60|
|Session-II (i.e. Afternoon Session)||C||General Economics||50||50|
CA CPT Syllabus: The Common Proficiency Test will be conducted through one paper for total 200 marks. There will be two sessions like session-I and session-II. In first session, question will be made from fundamentals of accounting and Mercantile Laws sections. in Session-II, questions will be made from General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)
- Theoretical Framework
- Accounting Process
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation Accounting
- Preparation of final Accounts for Scole Proprietors
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Partnership Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts
Section B: Mercantile Law (40 Marks)
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of the ontract and breach of contract.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods – Unpaid seller and his rights.
- The India Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership – Rights and duties of partners – Registration and dissolution of a firm.
Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)
- Micro Economics
- Indian Economics Development
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
- Ratio and Proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series- Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limits and Continuity- Intuitive Approach
- Basic Concepts of Differential and integral Calculus
- Statistical Description of data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Theoretical Distributions
- Sampling Theory
- Index Numbers
CA CPT 2017 Dec Exam Admit Card:
Applicants can download the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 through the official website of the organisation or through the direct link given above. Candidates can now download CPT Dec Admit Card from the official website of the organisation. It is available now. Visit the website for latest information. We will keep Job Location here about the latest latest information, if you are interested then keep checking us.