IFCI government jobs to invited application for the various job openings
About the Industrial Finance Corporation of India
The IFCI or Industrial Finance Corporation of India was established in 1948 to cater to the financial requirements of India’s then developing industrial sector. It is India’s first and premier development focused financial institution. IFCI has contributed greatly to the modernization of India’s industrial sector.
Location of the posting: New Delhi
IFCI is accepting online applications for the following managerial positions:
- General Manager- Credit
- General manager- NPA Resolution and Recovery
The number of government jobs is 2 in the UR category. Candidates who meet the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies can apply by visiting the official website.
Educational and experience requirements
General Manager (Credit)
- Education- Candidate must be Post Graduate/MBA/CA
- Experience- Extensive expertise in Credit financing with at least 15 years relevant work experience in Banks/FIs out of which at least two years should have been in the rank of Deputy General Manager in a Public Sector or a Private Sector Bank.
General Manager (NPA Resolution and Recovery)
- Education- intrested candidates should have LLB/LLM preferably with MBA
- Experience- 15 years experience in Credit/NPA Resolution with 5 years expertise in NPA Resolution and recovery in Banks/FIs preferred, out of which 2 should have been completed in the rank of Deputy General Manager in a Public Sector or Private Sector Bank.
Salary for the post:
- The scale of pay for General Manager (Credit) and General Manager (NPA Resolution and Recovery) is 42300-1300(3)-46200-1400(3)-50400-1600(1)-520000.
The age limit for the General Manager position for intrested candidates is 45 to 50 years. As both the positions are open in the Unreserved Category (UR), no relaxation is permissible.
- General and OBC– Rs.500 only
- SC/ST.PWD- Not Applied.
Mode of fee payment:
The Application fee can be paid online OR through any SBI Branch with the help of the Challan generated during the online application process.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and Procedure To apply for These government jobs for IFCI government jobs.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
- intrested candidates shall visit the official IFCI website https://www.ifciltd.com/
- Visit the ‘IFCI Manager government jobs’ link
- Fill the online application for the preferred post as per the given guidelines
- Submit the correct details and pay the application fee
- Print the submitted application for reference
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration– June 20, 2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link: