IPPB Recruitment 2016
The India Post Payments Bank Ltd. (IPPB) has published a job notification advertisement for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Scale I/ II and III various vacancies. According to the IPPB official notification 2016, total 1710 vacancies will be filled as Scale I, Scale II and Scale III vacancies in India Post Payments Bank. The Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ CA passed candidates may apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2016
Are you looking forward to apply for the IPPB Recruitment 2016? Then you are advised to read through the India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2016 details that are described below and then start to apply accordingly. The starting date and closing date to submit the IPPB Scale I/ II/ III vacancies Application Form 2016 is 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016. Read through the India Post Payments Bank Job Notification 2016 details to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification 2016-17
- Name of Govt organization:- India Post Payments Bank Ltd.
- Name of Post:- Scale I / II and III
- Total No. of vacancies:- 1710
- Location of the posting:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Scale I Officer||650 vacancies||Rs.23700-42020/-|
|2||Scale II Officer||652 vacancies||Rs.31705-45950/-|
|3||Scale III Officer||408 vacancies||Rs.42020-51490/-|
IPPB Officers vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
The general candidates’ minimum and maximum age limit criteria details are given below that you must be fulfilled to be intrested to apply online for the Officers vacancies in India Post Payments Bank Ltd.
- Scale I Officer:- 20 to 30 years
- Scale II Officer:- 26 to 35 years
- Scale III Officer:- 23 to 35 years
Well! Those who have completed Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree / MBA / CA or it equivalent qualification are intrested to apply for the Scale I/II/III Officers vacancies in India Post Payments Bank.
To complete the online registration to apply for the above mentioned officers level vacancies, you are required to deposit the given below amount through online mode via using either service i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- For General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.150/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to appear in the given below tests and on the basis of marks obtained the suitable candidates will be selected for the vacancies they have applied.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the India Post Payments Bank vacancies 2016-17
Steps to submit application form-
- Firstly, go to the official website of India Post Payments Bank Ltd.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link for Scale I/ II / III Officers vacancies.
- Fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount as mentioned above via online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” button and take the print of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
For Scale I Officer post:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 04-October-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online application form:- 25-October-2016
For Scale II and III Officer post:-
- Starting date to apply Online:- 07-October-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply Online:- 25-October-2016
- IPPB Recruitment 2016
- India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2016
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification 2016-17
- IPPB Officers vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the India Post Payments Bank vacancies 2016-17
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-