Indian Bank Result 2017: Indian Bank had organized the preliminary examination for one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), successfully on 22.01.2017. Indian Bank PO Exam was scheduled and completed successfully at various exam venues. A large number of candidates appeared for this Indian Bank Probationary Officer exam. Now the test is over and the process of preparation of results is going on. Indian Bank will release the Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017 on 30.01.2017. The particular exam was being taken to fill the vacancy of 324 vacancies. The result will be released on the official website of Indian Bank @ indianbank.in or you can check your result through the given link too.
Indian Bank PO Result 2017 – Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Result 2017 | indianbank.in
A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates credit. Indian Bank is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. Indian Bank is a competitive and strong bank with the commitment to excellence and focuses on adding value to customers and employees with adherence to best practices and core institutional values shared throughout the organization. Indian Bank conducted the exam for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course on 22.01.2017. Those candidates who are waiting for their Indian Bank PO Result 2017, his/ her eagerness to know the result will over on 30.01.2017 because the Indian Bank will disclose the Indian Bank Probationary Officer cut off marks on 30.01.2017. Those candidates who will qualify in the Indian Bank Probationary Officer preliminary exam they will have to face the main exam on 28.02.2017.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017 | Indian Bank PO Cut off Marks 2017 | indianbank.in
- Name of Organization: Indian Bank.
- Name of the Examination: Indian Bank Preliminary Written Examination 2016.
- Matter About: Download Result/ Cut Off Marks for Indian Bank PO Exam Result 2017.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
- Total No. of vacancies: 324 vacancies.
- Location of the posting: All India.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 06.12.2016.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission Online Applications: 22.12.2016.
- Indian Bank PO Preliminary Exam Date: 22.01.2017.
- Indian Bank PO Result of Online Preliminary Exam: 30.01.2017.
- Indian Bank PO Main Exam Date: 28.02.2017.
- Indian Bank Official Website: www.indianbank.in.
Steps to Check Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017
Participants who are waiting out with much curiosity about the required solutions for estimating relevant marks can check on to the Indian Bank official portal at www.indianbank.in for getting the considered details about Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017. The performance that has been given by the candidates in the written test of Indian Bank PO Exam 2017 will be judged thoroughly by the authorities. After evaluating the performance and marks, the successful exam participants will be called for the main exam on 28.02.2017. At last, the personal interview of the selected candidates will be taken as per the rules fixed by the Indian Bank authority. Bank vacancies hunters must carry their Application Number/ Registration Number for check their Indian Bank PO Results, Indian Bank PO Cut off Marks and Indian Bank Probationary Officer merit list 2017. Candidates who want to download Indian Bank Result of Probationary Officer must visit the official website www.indianbank.in or you can follow the following steps too.
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank @ www.indianbank.in.
- Now navigate (Career) Result section. See latest Solution Key.
- The pdf file of Indian Bank PO Merit List is uploaded on this webpage.
- Now click on the direct link below.
- The pdf file will be open now find Name/ Roll No.
- Check your Indian Bank PO Result, Take Print out of your result.
Download Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017 (Available on 30.01.2017)
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Score Card 2017
A large number of candidates had applied for this Indian Bank PO recruitment so the Indian Bank PO Cut Off Marks will go very high. Candidates who declare qualify in written main exam will be intrested for Interview. After the final selection candidates have to undergo one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). The final Indian Bank PO merit list would be drawn keeping in mind the performance of candidates in the written as well as in the Interview department. Book mark our site and follow our facebook page for latest news & updates about various recruitments & latest govt vacancies in India.
You can Also Check: