INDIAN COAST GAURD government jobs FOR NAVIK (GENERALDUTY)
Indian Coast Guard government jobs: Indian Coast Guard plays a vital role in Indian Navy and in the protection of Indian coasts as these are the people who ultimately meet the challenges at sea. They are the officers and men who deal with all the challenges at sea they protect our country at coasts.
Job applications are invited by Ministry of Defense to join as Navik (General Duty). Only Male Candidates can apply.
Location of the posting: All Over India
Name of Post and no Of government jobs:
Navik (General Duty) – 250 government jobs
The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks and minimum 50% marks in Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central /State Government.
Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP 2000 pm.
Age Group and Age Relaxation:
Minimum age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 22 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC candidates : 3 years.
No application fee is required.
- The selection will be based on Written test followed by Physical Fitness Test and Indian Medical Examination.
- The duration of Testing Procedure is 2-3 days.
- The questions in written exam are Objective type questions
- The questions asked in the exam will be based on subjects like Maths, Physics, Basic chemistry, Knowledge of English of class 12th.
- Apart from this questions will come from General knowledge, Current affairs, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning etc
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The Physical Testing will include:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups.
- 10 Pushup.
Verification of Documents: The documents will be tested before starting of examination; the candidates are advised to go to the examination hall with these documents:
- 3 copies of pre-filled online application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate OR Domicile If applicable.
- Proof of Identity
- 10 colored passport size photograph with blue background.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
- To apply log in to official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the Opportunities section.
- Go to the advertisement for government jobs of Navik (10+2 ) entry.
- Select the post – NAVIK GENERAL DUTY.
- Click on I AGREE about Terms and conditions.
- Fill the details in the prescribed manner.
- Then save the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings for apply online: 10-07-2016.
Examination Date: ( N/A )
Official Website link:
Official notification link: