Indian Navy, Naval Armament Depot (NAD), Visakhapatnam invites applications from intrested candidates of India Nationality to vacancies for the 100 vacancies of Chargeman, Armament Fitter, Torpedo Fitter, Carpenter/ Joiner, Fitter Auto and Ammunition Mechanic II Group B & C vacancy. The candidates, who fulfill prescribed Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies like age limit, Required Education, and other eligibilities criteria as given in notification, they may apply for the Indian Navy vacancies 2016 by Last date to apply for These job openings within 30 days (30 August) from the date of advertisement Publication in employment news.
Name of Organisation : Indian Navy
Location of the posting : Any where in India
Total No. of vacancies : 100 vacancies
Name of the Post & No. Vacancy :
1. Chargeman (Factory) : 07 vacancies
2. Chargeman (AWS) : 17 vacancies
3. Armament Fitter : 16 vacancies
4. Torpedo Fitter : 43 vacancies
5. Carpenter/Joiner : 03 vacancies
6. Fitter Auto : 04 vacancies
7. Ammunition Mechanic II : 10 vacancies
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age limit for the Indian Navy NAD Group B and C vacancies is 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation : The relaxations of upper age will be upto 03 years for OBC candidate, 05 years for SC/ST candidate and 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules of central Government of India.
Required Education :
Chargeman (Factory, AWS): candidate should have completed B.Sc with Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognised University with Diploma in Engineering in Appropriate Discipline
Armament Fitter/Torpedo Fitter/Carpenter/Joiner/Fitter Auto: candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board and should have completed apprentice training in concerned Trade and Mechanic, or equivalent with 02 years’ service in appropriate technical branch.
Ammunition Mechanic II: candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board with 02 years certificate from ITI under Craftsmanship Training Scheme (Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/electroplater/Fitter/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist and Mechanic, Communication equipment maintenance.
Selection Process :
The selection for Indian Navy NAD Group B and C vacancies will be made on the basis Written Test / Skill Test / Interview
Procedure To apply for These vacancies :
Interested and intrested candidates are required to send their completed application in prescribed format along with relevant certificate at the address ‘The Chief General Manager, Naval Armament Depot, NAD Post, Visakhapatnam’ within 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Before filling application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
Last date to apply for These job openings for receipt of application form : within 30 days (30 August) from the date of Publication in employment news.
Important Links to Noticeable :
- Indian Navy NAD, Visakhapatnam vacancies 2016 for 100 Chargeman, Armament Fitter, Torpedo Fitter, Carpenter/ Joiner, Fitter Auto and Ammunition Mechanic II Group B & C vacancies. Application form at the website www.indiannavy.nic.in, Last date to apply for These job openings August 30,2016
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Depot vacancies 2016
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Depot vacancies 2016 – Vacancy Details
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for the Group B & C vacancies – Indian Navy vacancies 2016
- Important Date for Indian Navy NAD vacancies 2016
- Important Links to Noticeable :
- Share this job on: