JEE Main Admit Card 2017: Candidates can make use of this page to download JEE Main Admit Card 2017. However, only those aspirants who have registered will be able to log in and download their JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2017. Moreover, the admit card is expected to be released in the month of March 2018. The hall ticket will be here to download when released by the officials at jeemain.nic.in. However, we have provided direct links and steps to help individuals easily JEE Main Exam Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card contains important information like the examination date, venue details that helps aspirants to reach examination hall on time.
JEE Main Exam Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card 2017-18 is an important document that all aspirants will have to keep safe and must produce in them while attending the exams. Moreover, it contains details about the applicants i.e., their name, exam timings, information about the exam center, application number and more will be present in the JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2017. However, applicants are requested to carry their identity proof along with their JEE Hall Ticket 2017-18. Moreover, if contenders fail to carry their hall ticket then such individuals cannot take up the examination. Check the full article to know for further details, Please visit about the downloading procedure and more of JEE Main Admit Card 2018.
JEE Main Admit Card – jeemain.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE|
|Examination Date||March 2018|
|Admit Card Release date||Available Soon|
|official website of the organisation||jeemain.nic.in|
JEE Main 2017 Hall Ticket – Important Dates Of Notification
|1||Last date to apply for These job openings to Register for JEE Main 2018||Third week of January 2018|
|2||JEE Main 2018 Paper I (Offline)||April 8, 2018|
|3||JEE Main 2018 Paper II (Offline)||April 8, 2018|
|4||Release of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card||Second week of March 2018|
|5||Publishing of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||Third week of April 2018|
|6||JEE Main 2018 Online Examination||April 14 or 15, 2018 (expected)|
|7||Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2018|
JEE Main Exam Pattern Paper I
|Sl.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks per Questions||Total Marks||Marking Scheme|
|1||Mathematics||30||4||120||Deduction of one mark for the Wrong Question|
Download JEE Main Exam Admit Card
Aspirants can make use of this page to download JEE Main Admit Card 2017. As hall ticket is mandatory for each and every individual while taking up the examination. Failing to carry JEE Main Hall Ticket 2017 will not be allowed to attend the exam hall. However, we have provided direct links and steps to help candidates easily get their JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2017. Hence guys don’t miss this opportunity and carry your admit card while attending the examination.
Details present in JEE Exam Hall Ticket
- Centre Number
- Centre of Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Address, Locality
- District, State, Pin Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Examination, Paper, Timings
- Question Paper Medium
- Date of Birth, Gender, Category
- Application Number, Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
Steps to Download JEE Main Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website of the organisation i.e jeemain.nic.in
- It redirects to home page.
- Click on the download link.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and password details.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now, the JEE Main Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card 2017.
- Finally, take a print out of the Hall Ticket and carry the admit card while attending the examination.
Direct Link to Download JEE Main Exam Hall Ticket
JEE Main Exam Admit Card – Click Here
- JEE Main Exam Admit Card
- JEE Main Admit Card – jeemain.nic.in
- JEE Main 2017 Hall Ticket – Important Dates Of Notification
- JEE Main Exam Pattern Paper I
- Download JEE Main Exam Admit Card
- Details present in JEE Exam Hall Ticket
- Steps to Download JEE Main Hall Ticket
- Direct Link to Download JEE Main Exam Hall Ticket
- Share this job on: