JKPSC jobs for Combined Competitive Examination- 277 jobs
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission:
Set up in 1954, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is a Public Service jobs Board that serves as the formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Location of the posting: Jammu & Kashmir:
Online applications are invited from permanent Jammu and Kashmir residents for admission to the J&K Combined Competitive Examination to fill up the jobs for the below mentioned services:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service- 269 jobs.
- J&K Police Service- 02 jobs.
- J&K Accounts Service- 06 jobs.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
The pay scale for the above mentioned jobs is Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay Rs.4800.
Age group and relaxation:
intrested candidates should belong to the age group of 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2016
The relaxed upper age limit for various categories is:
- SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes- 37 years
- Candidates holding a civil post- 37 years
- Physically challenged candidates- 38 years
Application fee details:
The application fee to be paid is as follows:
- General category- Rs.1005/-
- Reserved categories- Rs.505/-
Mode of payment:
The application fee (as applicable according to different categories) is to be paid via the e-challan (generated during the application process) at a J&K Bank branch.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following examinations conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Procedure To apply for These jobs for JKPSC jobs:
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the Online Application tab
- Read instruction carefully before beginning with the application process
- Fill up the fields with the correct information
- Upload the photograph and signature documents as specified
- Submit the application
- Print the e-challan and the application form
- Deposit the fee through the challan
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings for the submission of online application– 22 July, 2016
Last date to apply for These job openings for the submission of application fee- 25 July, 2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for JKPSC jobs: