JNU Recruitment 2017: Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017 notification has released on its official website. The JNU Recruitment 2017 Notification consists of 91 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor recruitment. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Professor recruitment at JNU, they can utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by JNU. The site will open from 10.11.2016 to on 12.12.2016 for registering the application.
JNU Professor Recruitment 2016 | JNU Assistant Professor recruitment 2016 | jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University also known as JNU is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. The JNU campus is a microcosm of the Indian nation, drawing students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society. To make sure that this is so, annual admission tests are simultaneously held at 37 centers spread across India. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) plans to recruit Postgraduate, Ph.D candidates for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is planning to recruit 91 candidates for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. Interested and intrested candidates can apply before 12/12/2016.
Jawaharlal Nehru University 91 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor recruitment | jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi has released a notification No.RC/02/2016 inviting candidates for 91 Teaching Faculty recruitment in the Various Departments. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in teaching field should read the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies before applying for the position. Applicants who meet its Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies can apply JNU Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form on or before 12th December 2016. Applicants can apply for their online application form for this vacancy through its official website, i.e., www.jnu.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online as well as Offline Mode. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D from a recognized institute are intrested to apply for JNU Recruitment 2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, salary, total vacancy, process for selection of the suitable candidates, Last date to apply for These job openings, application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
JNU Professor Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Location of the posting: Delhi.
Total No. of recruitment: 91 recruitment.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor: 13 recruitment.
- Associate Professor: 50 recruitment.
- Professor: 28 recruitment.
Applicant’s age should not be more than 50 Years.
Essential Required Education:
- For Professor : Candidate should have Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers. & minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- For Assistant Professor : Candidate should have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- For Associate Professor : Candidate should have Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. And A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Candidates selection depends on their performance in Interview.
- For Professor: Rs. 37,000-67,000/- per month.
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- per month
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600-39100/- per month
- For Professor: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 9000/-
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 6000/-
Procedure To apply for These recruitment:
Elligible Job Seekers through website www.jnu.ac.in & Separate online Application Form (Bio-Data Form) is required to be filled up for each post to be accessed from JNU website on or before 12.12.2016.
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 10-11-2016
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Applications: 12-12-2016
For full details of JNU Recruitment 2016 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
JNU Professor recruitment
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has invited applications from intrested candidates for recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor recruitment in Various Disciplines for Special Recruitment Drive for SC & ST candidates only. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for government recruitment in Delhi. Interested aspirants who meet the eligibility can apply for this JNU Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the JNU, www.jnu.ac.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
Other Useful Links