JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Post Graduate Trained Teacher
JSSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply online for 1540 Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies: Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission Announced the recruitment for the vacancies Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies. The Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is to fill up the 1540 vacancies. Interested candidates can get the Eligibility, JSSC Vacancy & other Details and Apply though online before the Last date to apply for These job openings i.e 30th December 2017 @ www.jssc.nic.in.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission|
|Name of the vacancies||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|No. of vacancies||1540|
|Starting Date||1st December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||30th December 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||Jharkhand|
|official website of the organisation||www.jssc.nic.in|
JSSC Vacancy 2018-19 Details – Subject wise
|Name of the Subjects||No. of vacancies|
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification; they have to satisfy the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies. Check the Following Eligibility details before going to apply for the JSSC Notification 2018.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
- Candidates must possess Post Graduation in relevant subject with 55% of marks (45% of marks for SC & ST categories) & B.Ed.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 40 years.
Age Relaxations for JSSC PGT:
- EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2): 42 Years.
- UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) Female candidates: 43 Years.
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) candidates: 45 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation is Applicable Only for Native candidates of Jharkhand.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
Candidates who have applied for the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification; they will be selected based on their performance in the Tests conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission.
JSSC Recruitment Examination Fee:
Candidates who want to apply for the Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission Notification 2018 they have to pay the Examination Fee. Following details are given below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges.
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||24th November 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st December 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||30th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings for Depositing Exam Fee||4th January 2018|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to upload Photograph & Signature||8th January 2018|
|Tentative Date of Exam||First Week of February 2018|
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for JSSC Recruitment – Apply Online Process:
- Candidates need to visit the official Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission website www.jssc.nic.in to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the Advertisement of Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017.
- Read the Advertisement Notification Care fully.
- After that Click on the Application Forms to apply in Important Links Section.
- Then Click on the Apply online of Online Application for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017.
- You will redirected to the concerned page for Application Form.
- If you are already Registered with the Jharkhand SSC Click on the Login otherwise click on Registration.
- Register with the required details and Login.
- Fill the Application from and Upload required Documents.
- Finally Click on the Submit and Take Print out of the Notification for Future use.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Official Advertisement Notification.
Jharkhand SSC 2018 Examination – Apply Online Link
About Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission (JSSC):
Staff Personnel Selection Commission provides its services to various states and also for Jharkhand is not an exception too. The services provided by the people through Staff Personnel Selection Commission to the Jharkhand state so-called as Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission. The Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission constituted by Jharkhand Act 16, 2008 (otherwise called as Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission Act 2008). As we all know that the Jharkhand state makes its presence in the year 2000 on 15th November.
The main aim for the presence of the Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission is to conduct a Examinations to recruit the intrested candidates for the government vacancies in the state of Jharkhand. Besides, the responsibility of Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission is to select the candidates by means of conducting various written competitive examination and interviews to filter out the candidates for any government vacancies in the particular state. Every year, Jharkhand Public Service Commission will release the latest job vacancies to recruit various candidates for multiple vacancies. Here, you can get the latest and upcoming Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 – 19 with for further details, Please visit. Get Published Latest notice of every upcoming JSSC vacancies 2018 through this page.
Jharkhand SSC Notification 2018-19:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Every year Releasing the various Notifications to fill up the Huge number of vacancies in various Departments. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the JSSC Recruitment 2018; they can get the Latest Job Notifications here. We have given all the Jharkhand SSC Notifications 2018 Alerts and latest information on this Page.
The Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission can recommend for recruitment to all the vacancies of Group C and Non-gazetted General/ Non-Technical Service/ Technical/ Cadres of the State Government in Group B where there is provision of direct recruitment partially or in full, and Personnel Selection on which is not done by Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Not with standing anything mentioned above, the Jharkhand Government is empowered to withdraw the power of recommendation for recruitment for designated services/ cadres/ vacancies/ vacancies from the Jharkhand Commission and assign to any other authority or assign to the Jharkhand SSC the power of recommendation for appointment for any service/ cadre/ vacancies/ post for which recommendation of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in not Constitutionally mandatory.
The recommendations of the Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission shall be valid for a period of one year with effect from the date of recommendation. Provided that the Department shall have the powers to re validate its recommendation for next one year. The Department can determine the process of conducting recruitment’s or examinations for appointment of different vacancies and it will be able to conduct examinations fully or partially from by itself or by means of external source.
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Post Graduate Trained Teacher
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- JSSC Vacancy 2018-19 Details – Subject wise
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
- JSSC Recruitment Examination Fee:
- JSSC Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for JSSC Recruitment – Apply Online Process:
- About Jharkhand Staff Personnel Selection Commission (JSSC):
- Jharkhand SSC Notification 2018-19:
- Share this job on: