Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Jail was established under special orders of the Madhya Pradesh government for the detention of prisoners. It is responsible for the custodial security of the prisoners as well as moral education for the change in the attitudes of the criminals.
Location of the posting: Madhya Pradesh
The Jail Department of Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications for the following job openings:
- Supervisors- 2 government jobs
- Trade Instructors- 9 government jobs
The applicants should have the following Required Education in order to be intrested for the selection process:
- Class 10th, 11th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized board
Post and salary:
The salary offered for the positions is as follows:
- Supervisor- 10, 000 per month.
- Trade Instructors- 10,000 per month.
Age limit and relaxation:
Candidates should have completed at least 18 years. Relaxation of age is granted as per the Jail Department, Madhya Pradesh’s rules. For details sees the notification.
The selection process involves two steps:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
To apply for the above-mentioned positions, follow these simple steps:
- Visit http://www.mpinfo.org/.
- Download the application from the website.
- Fill the form carefully with the correct details.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the necessary enclosures to the below-mentioned address.
Address detail for send application form:
Send in the filled application form with enclosures to the following address:
Superintendent Central Jail Bhopal / Ujjain
Dates to Remember:
The Last date to apply for These job openings for the receipt of the application form is June 17, 2016.
Official Website link