Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited MAHATRANSCO Have rolled out job notice for the recruitment of 546 technicians In organisation. Complete Details of the job notice like age limit, Last date, eligibility criteria etc are published here, You should read the details carefully before you Apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 For 546 Technicians In Maharashtra.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 For 546 Technicians
Organization Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Job Location : Government Jobs IN Maharashtra, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Amravati, Kalwa, Pune, Karad, Washi
Mode of application : Eligible Job Seekers Can Apply Online For These Government jobs for technicians.
MAHATRANSCO Post wise details:
- Technicians: 546 Vacancies
Required Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must hold Electrician in ITI & NCTVT Certificate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks
Eligibility Criteria : ITI PASSED
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 33 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Process for Candidates Selection
- Written test Will Be held of all the applicants
- The details like date of the examination, center and timings of the exams will be mentioned in the admit card.
- If candidates are qualified in that written exam, they are eligible for the personal interview.
- The date, venue and the timings of the personal interview are intimated by the Maharashtra Government Board to the qualified students.
Dates You should Not Forgert
Last date submission of the application is: 21st of April 2016
Applications Received After The last Date will Be rejected, So be sure To apply before 21 April 2016.
OFFICIAL ADVT DOWNLOAD LINK
You can download the official job notice from the official website in Pdf format. Official job notice will clear all your doubts regarding this job notice in 2016 in Maharashtra.DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL MADVERTISEMENT
This Job article is published on www.govtjobs.net.in. Keep visiting us for more state government jobs in 2016.