MP State Engineering Service Exam 2016
As per Advertisement No. 05/Exam/2016, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a vacancies notification 2016-17 for the Assistant Engineer vacancies in various trades i.e. Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Agriculture to fill up 3278 job vacancies. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Service Examination 2016 on the scheduled dates. Candidates who have completed B.Tech / B.E. in the relevant trade are intrested to apply for MPPSC State Engineering Service Examination 2016 through online mode via official website i.e. http://www.mponline.gov.in.
MPPSC State Engineering Service Application Form 2016
Go through the latest vacancies notification for Officers vacancies through State Service Examination 2015-16 under Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). For that online applications are invited from the intrested Engineering candidates from 20-06-2016 to 20-07-2016 through proper channel. The head office of MPPSC is located in Indore. To know all the important information about the Madhya Pradesh PSC vacancies are described below like- Age Limit, Required Education, process for selection of the suitable candidates, Application Fee, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Pay Scale etc.
MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2016-17
- Advertisement No. 05/Exam/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Examination:- MPPSC State Engineering Service Examination 2016
- Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Total No. of vacancies:- 278
- Location of the posting:- Madhya Pradesh (MP)
|Sr. No||Name of Department/Trade||Vacancy|
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2016 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
Candidates should fulfilled the age limit Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies to apply for MPPSC State Engineering Service Examination-
- Minimum Age:- 21 years
- Maximum Age:- 35 years
For all the vacancies mentioned above the minimum Required Education required to be intrested to apply is- Engineering Degree (i.e. B.Tech/ B.E.) in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Agriculture stream from the recognized university/institute.
Applicants may deposit the fee amount through either option Credit Card OR Internet Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.6000/-
- For General/ OBC candidates:- Rs.1200/-
process for selection of the suitable candidates:-
Selection of suitable and skilled candidates will be based on following tests-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Preliminary Examination Pattern:-
It will consist of 2 parts- Part-I and Part-II and there will be 500 marks questions and 2 hrs time duration in each Part.
- Part-I : General Awareness (200 Marks)
- Part-II : Related to your Stream (300 Marks)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:-
Steps are described below to apply online-
- Firstly visit any of the official website of MPPSC i.e. www.mponline.gov.in OR www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on – “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all the required details and make the payment.
- At last, to complete the online registration click on Submit button and take the print out of Application form for future use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit the Online Form:- 20-June-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit the Online Form:- 20-July-2016
- Date of Preliminary examination:- 20th and 21st August 2016
Download Admit Card / Call Letter MPPSC State Engineering Service Examination 2016
Applicants who have applied for State Engineering Service Exam 2016-17 under MPPSC may download their call letter for the preliminary examination that will be held on 20-08-2016 and 21-08-2016 from the official website of MPPSC from 15 days before the examination. We’ll also provide you the direct link here to download the admit card.