NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) is going to recruit the suitable candidates for the Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment to fill up 100 recruitment of various disciplines. Those who have applied and appeared for the GATE 2017 are intrested to apply for the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 through online mode. The complete NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017 details are given below in this article that you can go through completely. The selection will be based on GET 2017 Score and their performance in Personal Interview.
NLC India Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017
The male and female candidates who have completed Engineering Degree (B.Tech/B.E.) are supposed to be apply for NLC India Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017 through official website of NLC India Limited i.e. www.nlcindia.com. The starting and closing date to submit the online application form is 6th January 2017 to 31st January 2017. You can read through the given below important details to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection etc. details.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Notification 2017
- Advt. No.10 /2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Name of Post:- Graduate Executive Trainee
- Total No. of recruitment:- 100
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- (per month)
- Location of the posting:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Discipline||Vacancy|
|2||Electrical (EEE)||15 recruitment|
|3||Electrical (ECE)||5 recruitment|
|5||Control & Instrumentation||5 recruitment|
NLC Graduate Trainee Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Generally Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2016.
Note:- The SC/ST category candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years and PWD category candidates up to 10 years as per govt. norms.
It is mandatory for the candidates to possess Engineering/ AMIE degree in the relevant discipline with 60% marks for UR/OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode by using State Bank of India (SBI) Collect Facility via www.onlinesbi.com website.
- For UR/OBC category candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST /PWD category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on merit basis that will be made as per their GATE 2017 score card and interview test-
- Gate 2017 Scorecard
- Personal Interview
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment 2017
Follow the given below steps to apply online-
- Those who have applied for GATE 2017 are intrested to apply for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment 2017.
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of NLC India Limited i.e. www.nlcindia.com.
- Then click on “”Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly and completely.
- You will be asked to enter the GATE Registration Number while you apply online.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the fee payment through online mode in SBI bank.
- When you finished with all the details, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 06-January-2017
- Closing Date for online submission of application form:- 31-January-2017
- NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017
- NLC India Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017
- NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Notification 2017
- NLC Graduate Trainee Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment 2017
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-