Bus Conductor and Bus Driver government jobs in Andaman & Nicobar
About the Directorate of Transport, A&N Islands, Port Blair
The Directorate of Transport is established under the A&N Administration and is responsible for the management of all surface transport activities in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands including vehicle registration, issuance of driving licenses and permits, as well as bus services.
Location of the posting: Andaman & Nicobar
Also See : 10th – 12th Pass Jobs
The Directorate of Transport is inviting applications through the online mode for the positions of Bus Driver and Bus Conductor from intrested candidates who meet the minimum criteria. The vacancy breakup is as follows:
- Bus Conductor- 54 government jobs
- Bus Driver- 49 government jobs
- Pass in Secondary School Examination or its equivalent.
- 2 years worth of experience as Bus Conductor in a reputed transport organization and knowledge of Hindi are desirable.
- Pass in Secondary School Examination or its equivalent
- Must have a Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence
- At least 3 years of experience in driving heavy vehicles
- Candidates who possess knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Hindi shall be given priority
Salary for the post:
The pay band for the position of Bus Conductor is 5200-20200 with a Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
The pay band for the position of Bus Driver is Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Age limit with relaxation
The age limit for both the positions is as under:
- Males- 18 to 33 years
- Females- 18 to 38 years
- Age is relaxable as per Central Government orders (Govt. Servants/ ST- 5 years).
The candidates shall be selected based on the following process of selection for the respective positions:
- Written Test- 70 marks
- Experience- 30 marks.
- Trade Test- 70 marks
- Experience- 30 marks.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and Procedure To apply for These government jobs for bus Conductor government jobs 2016.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs
- Visit the official website at http://www.erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/.
- Fill up the online application form with correct details according to the instructions given.
- Upload photo and signature in the specified dimensions.
- Make sure all the details are correct before the final submission of the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for your perusal only.
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings or the submission of online application is– July 4, 2016, midnight.
Official notification link:
Official Website link: