Notification for the government jobs of General Workman by BPCL
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
BPCL is a Public Sector Enterprise that is engaged in refining, marketing and distribution of petroleum products as well exploration of oil and gas. A Fortune 500 company, the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd boasts of an all India presence. Headquartered in the city Mumbai, the company has over 12 thousand employees at its various offices.
Location of the posting: Kerala
BPCL is inviting online applications from intrested male candidates for the position of General Workman under the following disciplines:
- General Workman- B (Trainee)- Chemical: 15 job openings
- General Workman- B (Trainee)- Mechanical: 35 job openings
- General Workman- B (Trainee)- Electrical: 13 job openings
The number of total positions open is 63.
Required Education required
Candidates should have the following educational qualifications in order to be intrested for the online application process-
General Workman- B (Trainee) – Chemical
First class full-time diploma in Chemical Engineering with 60% marks from recognized university/institute.
General Workman- B (Trainee) – Mechanical
First class full-time diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks from recognized university/institute.
General Workman- B (Trainee) – Electrical
First class full-time diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks from recognized university/institute.
1-year post qualification experience in Refining Petroleum/Power/Chemical/Lube/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry.
1-year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in a Refining/Petroleum/Power/Chemical/Lube/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry.
The scale of pay for the General Workman position is 11500-20000. In addition to the basic pay, the selected candidates shall be entitled to DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity, and other benefits as per the corporation’s rules.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 30 years as on 1 June 2016.
Age relaxation as applicable as follows:
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PWD- 10 years.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
- Visit https://bharatpetroleum.com/Careers/Current-Openings.aspx
- Fill the online application carefully as per the instructions.
- Upload a passport size photograph as per the mentioned specifications.
- Submit the information only after making sure that all the details are correctly filled and complete.
- Take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size photo on it and self-attest the same.
- Keep the application form safely for future use.
Application fee detail:
There is no fee for the application process.
Mode of payment:
The selection process will involve a Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency Test.
Dates to Remember:
- Online registration begins: 18th June 2016 (10.00 hrs)
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration: 4th July 2016 (17.00 hrs).
Official website link:
Official notification link for BPCL government jobs 2016: