OPTCL government jobs FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT 2016
OPTCL government jobs: Odisha Thermal Power Corporation Ltd is a state owned Power Utility. The present value of asset of OPTCL is 3000 Crore. The company is planning to expand its business by setting up more thermal power plants with capacity up to 2400 MW.
OPTCL is recruiting well qualified and energetic candidates for the post of Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee). The mode of application is Online. The government jobs are done on Permanent basis.
Location of the posting: All Over India
Name of post and government jobs:
Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) – 100
For SC – 16
For ST- 22
For OBC- 11
For UR – 51
Required Education for OPTCL government jobs:
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any Institute or University.
- The candidate must be aware of computer application.
Salary: Rs.5, 200- 20,200/-+GP 2830/-
Age group with Relaxation
The candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 32 years as on 01/06/2016
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates- 5 years
- For PWD candidates – 10 years
- Apart from these categories any sort of age relaxation is done as per the government rules.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
For Unreserved category / SEBC Category- 500/-
For SC/ST / PWD Category- 250/-
ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Online payment is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking
- The payment has to be done by Payment Gateway linked with the application form
- After submitting the form successfully the candidates are requested to take a print out of e-receipt
OFFLINE MODE OF PAYMENT:
- The applicant should take challan format by online application
- Submit the filled challan at any branch of ICICI bank.
- After making the payments keep its hard copy as a proof in future.
- The selection is based upon CBT (Computer Based Test) and Skill Test in Computer Application.
- The CBT will include Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects and their weigthage will be from English (30%), Mathematics (15%), Computer Application (15%), Reasoning and Mental Ability (20%), General Awareness (20%)
- The duration will be 3 hours.
- The candidates who will qualify the CBT will be called for Skill test in Computer application.
Minimum Marks required to Qualify CBT and Skill Test
Documents required OPTCL government jobs
You need to upload the documents which are mentioned above:
- Ex-Servicemen certificate, if applicable.
- Graduation Pass Mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- 10th pass certificate.
- Sports certificate, if applicable.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click ONLINE REGISTRATION, a unique registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Visit the official website http://www.optcl.co.in/
- Signature : File Size 25 KB to 35 KB , Dimension 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm
- Recent color passport size photograph : File Size 25 KB to 50 KB , Dimension 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificate.
- After filling all the entries in the application form do read them all twice and make sure all the entries are correct.
- Now submit the application form.
- After filling the application form take a print out of it for future aspects.
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply for These job openings to apply online: 27-07-2016.
Official Website link:
Official Notification link: