Ordnance Factory Ambarnath ambernath Have invited online applications For the recruitment of 143 vacancies of Group B & C which as Fitter General – 27, Machinist – 49, Moulder / Foundry man – 12 & Turner – 12 . More details Regarding the available government job notice like posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditionspublished Here. Elligible job seekers are requested to Read the details carefullyand Apply online on or before 12-04-2016.
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 143
Name of the Posts:
- Teacher (Primary): 01 Post
- Fireman: 02 Posts
- Cook NIE: 03 Posts
- Cook Canteen: 01 Post
- Telephone Opt Gr-II: 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Examiner (Mech.): 08 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic (Fitter Electronic): 02 Posts
- Fitter General (M): 27 Posts
- Fitter Tool & Gauge: 05 Posts
- Grinder: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 49 Posts
- MMTM (Millwright): 04 Posts
- Foundry man: 12 Posts
- Turner: 12 Posts
- Welder: 01 Post
Before applying Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment, candidates can check eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification required. Applicants also know about total no. of vacancies, detailed advertisement PDF download, selection process, written test, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, exam canter’s, application mode, pay scale or salary, grade pay (GP), category wise vacancies, district wise vacancy/ union territories wise Jobs and how to apply online are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment:
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18-30 years for post 1.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18-27 years for post 2, 4 & 5.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18-32 years for post 3, 7 to 18.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18-25 years for post 6 as on last date for submission of online application.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for OBC, SC, ST candidates.
- Age rules depend on Government Norms.
- For Post 1– Candidates should possess Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks & 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education in any recognized University.
- For Post 2– Candidates should possess 10th Class pass with basic course on Elementary Fire Fighting in any recognized Board.
- For Post 3– Candidates should possess Matriculation in any recognized Board.
- For Post 4– Candidates should possess Matric pass with relevant experience in relevant trade in any recognized Board.
- For Post 7 to 18– Candidates should possess Matriculation with NAC/ NTC in relevant trade in any recognized Board.
- Verify official notification PDF for post wise qualification details.
- For General and Other Categories- 50/- plus Bank service charges extra.
- No fees for SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP candidates.
- Payment of Application Fee deposited through online of SBI Collect or Pay by Cash through SBI Bank challan.
- Verify official notification PDF for post wise Application Fee.
Applicants will be selected based on following exams.
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in within 15 days from the date of advt. & send acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of all relevant copies to Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath within 21 days from the date of advt.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and Email Id.
- Should have your own Scanned Photo with your signature.
- Go to the official website:ofb.gov.in
Important Notification Dates:
Starting date for the online submission of application: Within 15 days from the date of advt.
Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advt.
Go for applying online at: www.ofb.gov.in
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_2197_1516b.pdf
- Apply online Link : http://www.ofb.gov.in/newsList.html