PWRMDC Admit Card 2016: Punjab Water Resources Management & Development Corporation (PWRMDC) had made an announcement to recruit 202 intrested candidates for Junior Engineer, Junior Drafts man, Clerk, and various other recruitment. Candidates who have completed diploma in Civil/ Mechanical, I.T.I passed or should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering from any recognized university/ institution was eligibile to apply. The online Application was started on 27.08.2016. Interested & intrested applicants applied for these recruitment through provided online facility before 20.09.2016. PWRMDC Written Test 2016 exam dates are 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd October 2016. All intrested candidates those applied online for these recruitment can check the Punjab Water Resources admit card soon. We will inform you after release of PWRMDC Clerk admit card and any releasing date of PWRMDC admit card/ PWRMDC hall ticket. So, we are advised you here, keep stay with us for latest update about PWRMDC. The interested contenders have to carefully read the below details about the PWRMDC JE Hall Ticket 2016.
PWRMDC Admit Card – PWRMDC Call Letter Details | pwrmdc.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Water Resources Management & Development Corporation (PWRMDC) was established in the year 1970. The main factor behind the establishment of this organization is to utilize the groundwater resources in the state of punjab and to provide the irrigation facility to the farmers through the Tube Wells in the most backward areas. Its main objective is develop the irrigation process. And for all this PWRMDC needs manpower so PWRMDC especially recruit lots of persons time to time. Candidates who wants to join PWRMDC department can visit regular for all the information related to PWRMDC Recruitment 2016 here like Dates to Remember, application form, Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, admit card, result, etc.
PWRMDC Hall Ticket– PWRMDC Exam Complete
- Name of Organization: Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC).
- Name of the recruitment: Junior Engineer, Clerk, and other recruitment.
- Total No. of recruitment: 202 recruitment.
- Location of the posting: Punjab.
- PWRMDC Admit card Status: Available.
- PWRMDC Exam Date: 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd October 2016.
- PWRMDC Official Website: pwrmdc.punjab.gov.in
PWRMDC Selection process:
All of candidates will be short listed through below specified rounds for this PWRMDC recruitment.
1. Written Examination.
2. Skill Test.
Candidates shortlisted after the application process have to appear in the written exam. Minimum marks for qualifying written exam for any post and any category will be 20%. After the written exam candidates have to go for skill test / counselling. The candidates called for counselling will bring hard copy of the online application form along with Original Qualification documents, reservation Certificates, age (matriculation certificate) (attested copy of original qualification documents and other original certificate also) and required affidavits along with four recent color passport size photographs. The final list of selected candidates shall be displayed on the website after counselling (verification of documents).
PWRMDC Exam Pattern/ Exam Syllabus:
This is an OMR sheet based exam . The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part). The duration of exam will be maximum two hours. The Written exam will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark. There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer). We are providing both the links of PWRMDC Exam Pattern & PWRMDC Exam Syllabus below.
How to Download PWRMDC Call Letter 2016?
Each candidate will have to download his/ her admit card by using the following steps.
1. Log on to official website at pwrmdc.punjab.gov.in OR www.govt.thapar.edu/pwrmdc.
2. Find out recruitment section and select it (in case you visit @pwrmdc.punjab.gov.in).
3. Navigate to Download PWRMDC Admit Card for Written Test of Junior Engineer, Clerk, Jr Draftsman to be held on 09, 15, 16, 22 and 23 October 2016.
4. Click on the Admit Card link to reach Downloading Portal.
5. Enter your Login ID and Password as mentioned.
6. Click on Sign In or Submit button to generate your PWRMDC JE, Clerk Admit Card 2016.
7. Your PWRMDC Admit Card/ PWRMDC Call Letter will be displayed on your device screen.
8. Save and Download the PWRMDC Admit Card as PDF file. Take printout of your PWRMDC Call Letter for Written Exam purpose.
Written Examination is to be held on 9th October, 15th & 16th October and 22nd & 23rd October 2016. So you should download the PWRMDC Admit Card before the exam. Still, if you have any suggestions or opinion regarding given information please type below on comment section. Thank you for visiting us.
All the best for the upcoming PWRMDC Exam 2016